Chapter 42

“NIALL HORAN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON’T GET BACK HERE-“ Kaylee stopped in the middle of her sentence as everyone turned to look at her and Niall. “He took my carry on bag!”

“Kaylee, relax.” I chuckled walking up to her.

“Harry! Niall’s being annoying!” She whined slouching down.

“Am not! I’m just trying to help my lovely girlfriend.” He grinned winking at her.

“Oh shut up.” She groaned rolling her eyes.

“Ew what crawled up your butt.” Riley laughed coming to stand next to me. Kaylee stuck her tongue out at Riley before running after Niall. We heard the speakers announce our flight was boarding and I slung an arm around Riley walking towards the plane terminal.

“Niall are you going to sit next to me?” Kaylee smiled from where she was standing in front of us in line.

“No.” He replied smirking.

“They’re like an old married couple.” Riley mumbled causing me to chuckle.

“We’re not old! Or married! Yet…”Niall winked over at Kaylee as her face went bright pink. “Baby Kaylee blushing.” Niall cooed kissing her cheek over and over again.

“You’re tickets please.” The lady sneered. Niall looked at her with his mouth open before shaking his head and handing her the tickets.

“Harry are you going to sit next to me?” Riley asked mimicking Kaylee’s voice.

“No.” I chuckled not being able to keep up the reenactment.

“Rude!” Kaylee shouted turning around and looking back at us.

**

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

“I can’t feel my legs.” I huffed as we walked off the plane at L.A.X.

“I can’t feel my anything.” Niall laughed stopping at one of the food stands. “What do you want?”

“Uh, a pretzel.” I smiled and he nodded ordering a pretzel and a lemonade.

So we get the car, head off to the hotel. We have our first concert in three days so until then we can just relax.” Liam sighed smiling. “I’m so tired let’s go.”

“Wait we have to get our food.” Niall and I replied at the same time. Liam rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. Everyone stood there waiting for the lady to give us our food.

“Thank you.” I grinned grabbing my pretzel as Niall took the other pretzel and lemonade.

We walked out of the airport eating our pretzels contently as pure mayhem was going on with all these fan girls. Niall gripped my hand as we walked out the doors, the fans and paps getting much heavier. I squinted as cameras snapped off at every angle.

I looked behind me to see Riley and Harry walking quickly, Riley clearly not used to and she didn’t like it at all. Liam opened the door letting us all in Niall and I climbing all the way into the back with Louis.

“You’ll get used to it Riles.” I whispered in her ear leaning over the seat. She just nodded squeezing her eyes shut.

“My ears are ringing.” She groaned shaking her head. “It was so loud, my head is pounding.”

“I’ll get some advil out of my bag when we get to the hotel.” Harry told her as she leaned into his side.

“Niall.” I mumbled looking over at him. He perked up looking up over at me.