Chapter 5

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

We walked around the park until it was almost pitch black. “Oh wait we can’t leave!” Louis shouted stopping his tracks. Everyone looked at him puzzled as he pointed to the sign. “The light parade is starting soon!”

“Oh right, let’s go!” Liam laughed grabbing my wrist and pulling me across through the crowd. “It’s so crowded.” He muttered as we tried to get as close to the front as possible.

“I’m claustrophobic!” I shrieked as I elbowed my way through.

“It’s okay, I am too!” Niall piped up, appearing by my side. I sighed as Liam stopped, I guess we couldn’t get any closer. I went onto my tippy toes trying to get a look at what was going on but had no luck.

“I’m too short! I can’t see a thing!” I pouted crossing my arms. Niall chuckled and crouched down.

“Get on.” He laughed. I looked at him a bit shocked at first until I realized he wasn’t kidding… I nodded and hopped onto his shoulders. He stood up slowly and I could see everything  perfectly!

“Thanks Nialler!” I giggled patting his hair. The light parade went on for about an hour until people started flowing out of the park. “You can let me down now!” I said as Niall started walking out of the park.

“Nah, you’re good up there!” He chuckled and I placed my hands over his eyes out of a panic reflex.

“Niall you’re going to drop me!” I yelled as he wobbled back and forth not being able to see where he was going.

“Well if you keep covering my eyes like this I will!” I giggled and took my hands off of his eyes and placed them in his soft blonde hair.

When we got out of the park and started walking over to the car, Harry thought it would be funny to poke me so I would get scared.

“Quit it Haz! She’s getting scared!” Niall shouted turning to face Harry.

“What do you care?” Harry asked crossing his arms.

“Uh, cause every time you scare her she grips my hair tighter!” Niall laughed and I realized I was gripping his hair a little too tight.

“Sorry…” I mumbled smiling down at Harry. Harry winked at me and ran to catch up with Louis and Riley.

“So did you have fun today?” Niall asked as I crawled off his shoulders.

“Yeah, I had a lot of fun.” I smiled looking over at him. “How about you?”

“Same here, it was nice getting to hang out with you.” He said smiling slightly. I felt a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach at his words.

“Hurry up love birds! We want to get home!” Louis called from the car. Both of our cheeks burned red as Niall grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the car. We piled in, having to sit all the way in the back.

I pulled out my phone a groaned, 7 new text messages.

Mom:

When are you coming home?

Mom:

Okay… since you’re not answering, left the key in the mailbox, off to my business trip. Love you xx

Jonathan:

Call me

Jonathan:

We need to talk… now x

Jonathan:

When you get home come over so we can talk…

Jonathan: