Chapter 7

Hello lovelies! Okay so this was kin of a filler chapter because the next chapter is the BIG ONE where shit goes down ;) (hopefully if everything goes right.

So read, vote, comment and fan for the next chapter! Also PLEASE leave your opinions about Jonathan! I want to know what you guys think of him. Are you team Niall or Team Jonathan?;)

Okay Enjoy! 

~Liv xxx

____________________________________________________________

I walked into the living room and picked up the phone dialing the number I knew too well.

“Hello Ms.Kinley.” The cheery nurse said through the phone.

“Hi, how’s he doing?” I asked sitting on the couch. I just needed to know if he was getting better. 

Niall’s P.O.V.

After watching Kaylee run into her house crying I felt like it was my fault, even though I know it wasn’t. I’ve known her for ONE damn day and I already feel like it’s my job to protect her… keep her safe… love her.

“Niall mate, let’s head home.” Liam smiled patting my shoulder. I nodded and jumped into the back seat of the car next to Zayn. I leaned my head on my hand as I stared out the window up at the dark starry sky.

“Niall, are you okay?”Zayn asked me. I looked over at him and his eyes were full of worry.

“I guess… just a little worried about Kaylee. She seemed a bit shaken up.” I sighed sinking down in my seat.

“Ah don’t worry dude, she’ll be okay. She’s probably tired and worn out. Just relax.” He smiled running a hand through his dark hair. I nodded and let my eyelids shut.

I hope Zayn is right… Kaylee seems like a strong girl and I’m sure she will be fine. After all I get to see her tomorrow and just the thought of seeing her beautiful smile made me smile. She was so gorgeous… her long brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. Don’t even get me started on those adorable dimples. Not to mention she’s fit…

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning at about 7am. I groaned realizing I was awake at 7am in a damn Saturday.

I swung my legs over my bed touching them down into the cool hardwood floor. I walked into the bathroom across the hall and turned on the water, feeling it to make sure it was warm enough.

I let my hair down out of my ponytail and stripped of my pajamas. Before I stepped into the shower I looked at my body in the mirror, disgusting.

People always complimented me saying I was so pretty or that my body was like a models but in all honesty, I didn’t see it. As far as I know I was fat and ugly.

Did I ever cut? Never. I would never. My mother would kill me… well if she cared. I try to ignore it as much as possible, stay strong.

I got into the shower and let the warm water wash over my skin. I lathered my hair in shampoo and rinsed it out doing the same with the conditioner. I was in my own little world when I heard a door open. I slowly peeked my head around the curtain seeing what it was.

“HARRY GET THE HELL OUT!!” I screamed and he looked up at me wide eyed. Why the hell was he in my bathroom… No, why was he in my house!?

“Oh uh sorry.” He mumbled his face blushing red. He quickly scrambled out of the bathroom closing the door. I sighed and got out of the shower wrapping my towel around my body.

I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall looking for Harry. I walked down the stairs and saw all five boys sitting in my living room. “Uh hello?”

“Oh Hey Kaylee! Morning!” They all smiled bright eyed an cheery.

“Uh yeah… why are you in my house?” I asked tightening the towel around my body.

“Well we’re picking you guys up to go to the aquarium and your front door was open so we just walked right in.” Louis shrugged walking into the room with a big bowl of cereal.

“Oh uh awesome, well I’m just going to get changed. Make yourself at home… if you haven’t already.” I giggled running up the stairs. I pranced into my room over to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of tight dark blue skinny jeans and slipped them on. I walked over to my closet and put on my Ed Sheeran shirt.

I slipped on my black toms and walked over to my mirror. I put a quick swipe of mascara on my eyes and a bit of lip gloss. I ran a brush through my long brown hair and put some gel in it so when it dried it wouldn’t frizz everywhere.

I had Danielle Peazer hair. Yep I know, it’s bad. It gets curly and frizzy and terrible. But gel is my best friend and can fix that problem very easily.

“Kaylee babe hurry up!” I heard… Jonathan yell? Oh no, the boys and Jonathan in one room, together unsupervised. I quickly grabbed my satchel and lung it around me sprinting out of my room. “You look beautiful!” Jonathan cooed and the minute I stepped onto the last step his lips were on mine.

I should’ve known. He was going to be super mushy and lovey today to show the boys I’m ‘his’

“Uh okay… ready to go?” Harry asked as all the boys started shuffling toward the front door. I nodded and started walking after them when I felt my arm jerk back.

“I love you.” Jonathan smiled taking my hand and giving it a little squeeze. I smiled not saying anything and walking out the door. Jonthan, Me and Liam sat in the way back, Louis, Zayn and Niall sat in the middle and Harry was driving.

“Oh Kaylee call Riley and see if she wants to come!” Harry smiled looking at me in the mirror.

“Aw Harry…” I smirked. “But she works on Saturdays.” I frowned and his face fell a bit.

“Aw well okay…” He sighed focusing back on the road. After a little while longer we arrived at the aquarium and all piled out. Jonathan didn’t let go of my hand once… and as much as I loved holding hands…. My hand was cramping.

“Okay well here are the tickets, it doesn’t seem to crowded so let’s go crazy!” Louis screamed running down the corridor into the main tank. Well this day should be interesting.

___________________________________________________________

~Liv xx