Chapter 1

Hey guys! So like I said I would upload chapter 1 tonight. I didn't get the comments I was hoping for but I just really needed to get this out here considering my computer is completely spazzing now.

Anyway, Enjoy vote& comment! :)x

~Liv xx
****************************************************************************************************************

I turned the knob with my shaky hand. Riley got impatient and just pushed it open making it hit the wall hard. "Oops." She giggled. We stepped in slowly but there was no one in here. I closed the door behind me and noticed the hole in the wall.

"What the Fuck Riley?" I whisper yelled.

"Oh shit... uh... it was already there... duh!" She laughed nervously. I rolled my eyes and walked around.

"Uh hello?" I called out to the empty room. "Oh look food!" I gasped as I saw a bowl of chips on the table. I went to go grab one when I heard someone cough. I looked up slowly, my hair falling in front of my eyes. "Oh uhm Hello." I smiled sheepishly at the blonde hair boy in front of me.

"Touching me crisps aye?" He glared at me.

"No!" I stood back up straight noticing all the boys were in the room.

"Looks like we have a few trespassers and they came to trash are room boys." Louis said crossing his arms.

"They're doing good." Zayn joked pointing to the hole in the wall.

"Actually that was already there." Riley stated matter-of-factly.

"I'm sure it was." Liam nodded. The room fell silent before Harry spoke up.

"Well I suppose you two beautiful girls are the ones we get to spend the day with?" Harry asked cocking his eye brow.

"Yep! It's your lucky day!" Riley laughed. I thought she would be flipping out and crying but she was being really calm, and well normal. A bit cheeky but hey, it's Riley!

"You seem like a hand full." Liam narrowed his eyes and pointed at Riley.

"Oh she is... trust me..." I rolled my eyes and she just smacked my arm playfully. We all sat down on the couches and conversation flowed easily. It was actually weird talking to them, they were so... normal and down to earth!

"So you girls are both 17?" Liam asked grabbing our passes. "Riley and Kaylee? Nice names."

"Thanks." We started talking about school somehow but were interrupted by... Paul.

"Holy shit, it's Paul!" Riley squealed.

"Er hi girls. Boys management wants to know what you're all doing today." Paul said looking at us like we're crazy.

"Not sure yet, we will let you know! I promise!" Liam smiled at him. He nodded and walked over to the door.

"Wait! Picture?" Riley pleaded. He sighed and nodded. We bounced off the couch over to where he was.

"Uh Niall be a doll and take the picture?" I asked holding out my camera. He groaned and placed his chips down. "Okay 3...2... PAUL!" We shouted as we smiled. "Perfect!"

"Aw Haz she has dimples like you!" Louis cooed pinching Harry's cheeks. I just giggled and sat back down. We started to think of things to do when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and Jonathan's name popped across the screen.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Uh hello?" I heard Kaylee ask into her phone, her happy smile disappearing into no smile at all. "I'm sitting with them now." She said scrunching her nose. She was so cute... Niall you just met the girl! I can still think she is pretty right? Her blue eyes and perfect hair. I just want to lay down with her and run my fingers through the long brown strands.

"It's her boyfriend." Riley mouthed to us. Boyfriend? Well that sucks. She didn't really look too thrilled to be talking to her 'boyfriend' though.

"Calm down Jeez... yes I'm sitting next to Riley and only Riley!" Her expression changed from normal to annoyance just by that one sentence.

"No none of them did. I told you they wouldn't babe! Can you please leave me alone now so I can enjoy my day?" She placed her head in her hands and sighed. "I'll be right back." She whispered to us as she got up and left the room.

"What was that about?" Liam asked Riley.

"That's Jonathan, Kaylee's boyfriend of 2 years kind of. They're an on and off couple. They fight and then break up but within a week's they're back together. It's so freaking annoying! They have known each other since they were practically born but he just got the balls to ask her out 2 years ago. They love each other but they hate each other. He is super jealous and didn't want her coming today because he thought she was so pretty you guys would try and pull something." She laughed.

She was though... she was gorgeous. I thought to myself.

"They fight over the stupidest things, some of their fights are bad to... they hit each other and stuff. I remember going over her house at like 2 am just to calm her down after a fight. I told her to drop him, move on, but she said she just can't. The worst part is he says the same thing." Riley sighed sitting back.

I don't know what this kid looks like but I could just imagine that poor girl crying because of his anger, them fighting and hitting each other. It made me so angry to even think about someone hitting Kaylee, she seemed so sweet and innocent! The only thing I could think is that she would be so much better with me and I was going to show her that too.