Chapter 90

So this is the last chapter of this book! Read the message at the bottom to find out about THE SEQUEL!!!!

"Momma!" Nat screamed running into the room and jumping on the bed. 

"Hey baby, whats up?" I smiled as he laid down next to me. 

"I'm sleepy." He mumbled as he rested his head on my shoulder, his hair tickling my chin. 

"Nat, you're always running around you need more room. Daddy needs to look into buying a house." I smirked looking over at Niall who was stretched out on the bed still exhausted from our trip. 

"Oh don't worry, I've been taking care of that." Niall told me taking out his ipad. He unlocked it and opened up safari showing me all the searches for houses in downtown london. "I like this one."

He showed me one, it wasn't too big but big enough. And it didn't look super fancy and expensive, which I liked. "I love it, we should look at it."

"We're going to. I have an open house appointment already. But the seller said it needs some work so it may not be ready to move into for a while." He said as he slid through all the pictures of the inside. 

"Whens the appointment?" I asked, brushing the hair out of nats face.

"Uh, tomorrow. I was gonna tell you, well surprise you." He chuckled giving me a cheeky grin. "But this works too."

"You sleeping in here Nat?" I looked down at the droppy eyes boy as he nodded slightly before his eyes finally closed. I put him down in the middle of the bed and turned off the lamp, pulling the covers over all of us. I missed my baby. The honeymoon was amazing, but there's no place else I'd rather be than right here.

~

"So this is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath house. It's got a pool in the back yard and the previous owners are leaving the playground. Uh, the kitchen is being renovated as well as the basement and the master bathroom." The lady told us as we walked through the house.

"How long do you think that will take?" I asked looking up at the high ceilings in the living room.

"Uh I think they said about 7-8 months. But it could be sooner. Everything is running pretty smooth." She smiled taking us to the upstairs. "So you have 3 of the 5 bedrooms down this hallway along with a bathroom. Down the oppisite hallway is the other 2 bedroom and bathrooms along with a spareroom. The previous owners I think had an office in there, but it's large. You could make it anything."

"This is a really lovely house." Niall spoke as we walked into the master bedroom. It was a large room with high ceiling and floor to ceiling windows over looking the massive backyard. The pictures on the website did not do this house justice.

"And it's big enough for a few more kids." The lady joked looking down at Nat who was glued to my side. "So I'll let you have a look around on your own, I have some phone calls to make. So explore and when you're ready we'll talk about if you'd like to put in an offer." 

The lady went downstairs and we looked around a little bit more. "This could be like a studio." Niall grinned as we walked into the office space. "Set up me guitars and get them out of our room."

"Yeah, that would be nice. It could aslo be a playroom." I smirked watching Nialls face go from excited to disappointed. "I'm kidding."

We went down the hall and looked at all the bedrooms, all fairly big. "This is my room!" Nat yelled jumping on the matress that laid in the corner. 

"If you want it to be it can." Niall laughed picking him up and throwing nat over his shoulder. And then we still got three more rooms to fill up." 

"A brother so we can play cars together." Nat cheered looking at me with the biggest smile, his fathers of course.

"Yea, maybe one day." 

"Well, that one day may be very soon." I mumbled, as Niall paused and turned around to look at me. I flashed him a huge smile, his mirroring mine once he picked up what I was trying to say.

"Wow you would've thought that you not drinking any alcohol at all would've tipped me off to thinking it." He sighed, smiling at me. "We're having another baby."

"We're having another baby." I giggled as he ran over and enveloped me in a hug, Nat joining in. If you had told me 5 years ago that one day I would be hate Niall Horan, than love him, than marry him, than have not one but two kids with him, I would've called you crazy. But it looks like now I'm the crazy one, because I'm crazy in love with this boy and all he brings to me, every little adventure and up and down. I love all of it and I love him. Who would've thought?

So that's it! That's the end of the book! :( Aw so sad!!! What did you guys think?!?!? So I know so many have asked for a sequel and that's what I'm giving you! The first chapter is already up for the sequel. It's called, "Its Harder before its easier" You can find it on my profile or if you search it up with my username Blaise23, it should come up but if you cant message me and I will send you a link!!!. So read the first chapter and find out what's going on with Niall and Kaylee and all the drama that will come with being a former popstar trying to have a family!  Make sure to vote and comment if you want more!

Also since this is the last chapter I would really love so much if you guys could comment what your favorite part of the book was! I would love to read those! It'd make me so happy. SO I hope you enjoyed this and my writing and thank you everyone for all the support and love you gave to this book. Make sure to check out the sequel if you're not exactly ready to let go of Niall and Kaylee just yet.... :)

Lots of Love xox.

 (P.S. Don't delete this story from your page because I'm going to do a little q&a about the characters and the plot and anything you guys want to know. So either inbox me questions on here, or leave a comment! I'll answer them all and put your username.)