Chapter 59

I'm so happy that most of the comments are about wanting more drama! ah i love drama, i live for it! haha it's my favorite thing to write about so here i am to deliver it! ;)

 This chapters dedicated to @1Dkidoo

Harry's P.O.V

I sat in the parking lot the heat on full blast in my car; it was freezing! No, that was an understatement. I stepped out when I started seeing kids leaving. I pulled my coat tighter around my body and tucked my hair into my beanie scanning each face that came out the door.

I rubbed my hands together letting out a breath watching it evaporate into the air. A smile crawled onto my face as I saw her walking out, her arms full of books; she looked drained. 

"Riley!" I shouted trying to grab her attention. She looked arounf lazily trying to find where the sound came from. I chuckled to myself as I walked up toward her, her head down looking at a piece of paper that rested on all her books. "May I take those for you?" I asked stopping in front of her.

She looked up a huge smile covering her face, her eyes brightening up. "Harry!" She screamed dropping her books and giving me a hug. "What a nice surprise." She smirked stepping back and picking up all her books.

"I thought it'd be a nice surprise after you finished your mid semester exams." I grinned taking the books from her as we walked back to the car. I put the books in the back seat as I climbed in the driver side, Riley getting in the passenger seat.

"You know how to drive here?" She questioned as I backed up.

"Eh, I've gotten used to it." I smiled looking over at her as we made our way out of the parking lot. "So, I figured we could go back to your place so you could change and then I'll take you out to lunch."

"You will?" Seh smirked as I gave her a big cheesy grin. "What do you mean change? You don't like?" She pointed down to her uniform, her tan khakis and blue sweater.

"I like just fine, but I know you don't." I responded craning my neck to see if there were any cars coming. She just sighed and rested her head back. "Tired?"

"Very." She rested her hand on top of mine on the arm rest. "Thanks for picking me up Harry, I would've froze to death if I walked home in this." She giggled.

"Aw, here I am to save the day! Wait, where's your car?" I asked glimpsing over at her. I smiled realizing her hand was still on mine, it felt right.

"I got in a little accident and the bumper kind of sort of ripped off so it's in the shop." She sucked in a breath before cracking up. "The lady who hit me was not happy."

"Riley! Well at least your okay." I said pulling in her driveway. 

"Oops, grandma's is home." She groaned. "Eh, whatever, she wants to meet you anyway. Ready?" She reached over to the back seat grabbing her stuff. I nodded turning the car off and getting out. I took the books from her as she slung her bag across her shoulder.

"Why do you have so many books?" I chuckled as we walked up the path.

"I have all new classes next semester so I have to bring all my old books home blah, blah, blah." She clicked her tongue before shoving the front door open. I smiled, the house smelt like vanilla my favorite. "Grandma I'm home!" She screamed making me wince.

I followed her into the kitchen looking around, it was such a cute house. "Oh hello Riley." Her grandma turned around hugging her.

She didn't look like a grandma, she looked young. She had strawberry blonde hair and her skin was pale, she was pretty. "Oh and you are?"