Chapter 20

hey loves, im sorry if this chapter sucks! I wrote it really quickly on the train and yeah so please excuse any spelling mistakes and or anything that doesn't seem right ahah! hope you enjoy though!

~Liv xox

I walk up to the room that Niall was in and stop at the door. It’s been two days since we slept on the couch together… he hadn’t said anything about and nor had I.

The power had finally come back on earlier this morning and the hospital called saying I could come visit. The only problem was I didn’t really have a way to get there… until I remembered Niall saying he would take me.

“Niall?” I asked quietly lightly knocking on the door. After a few moments the door flew open revealing Niall and his messy blonde hair.

“Uh hey, what do you want?” He questioned scratching the back of his head. I was a bit taken back by the way he organized his words… maybe I shouldn’t ask him. “S-sorry.” He stuttered shaking his head and running his hands over his face. “I just woke up.”

“Oh sorry… uh you can go back to sleep, no big deal.” I gave him a slight smile before turning on my heel and going to walk away that is until I feel a hand grab my wrist.

“No Kayls, it’s okay, what can I do for you?” He smiles looking more awake now.

“Uh uhm, I was just uh wondering if you could drive me over to the hospital?” I asked quickly avoiding his eye contact. I bit my lip nervously waiting for him to answer.

“Yeah sure let me just take a quick shower, be ready in 20?” He answered and I looked up at him, a smile tugging at my lips. I nodded and turned around walking back over to my room where Zayn was still sleeping.

I had 20 minutes… hm… I looked over at Zayn seeing him as he tossed and turned in the covers. It was almost noon, his lazy bum should be up!

I skipped over to the side of the bed and took a deep breath before jumping on top of him wrapping my arms tight around him. “Zayny Zayny Zayny!” I cooed squeezing him tighter.

“Kaylee get off me!” He groaned sitting up and pushing me off the bed.

“Ouch.” I whimpered as I hit the floor. He looked over the edge of the bed and giggled at me. “Meanie.” I pouted sticking my tongue out at him.

“Oh shush you!” He laughed reaching over and grabbing my hand hoisting me up onto the bed. I sat cross legged in front of him a big cheesy grin on my face. “Kayls can I get your opinion on something?”

“Yeah sure what’s up Zayny poo?” I giggled and shook his head chuckling.

“Alright, well there’s this girl and I really like her… I think she likes me… I mean we talk a lot and we have a lot in common… what should I do?” He asked sitting back in the bed crossing his arms.

“Hm… tell her you like her duh!” I laughed stating the obvious. “If you guys have a lot in common you will get along great, who is the lucky lady?”

“Well her names Perrie… she’s in a girl ban from the UK and she’s stunning.” A light pink made its way to his cheeks as he told her about me.

“Aw Zayn! She sounds lovely, I wish you luck.” I gave him a playful punch on the arm as his cheeks turned pinker.

“Thanks Kayls.” He extended his arms out and I jumped into them giving him a tight hug my cheek pressed to his bare chest.