Chapter 61

Dedicated to @Ciarama and @dreams_do_come_true for great comments! I'll do two again next chapter if this gets alot of comments!

Alot happens so enjoy!

I waited patiently for him as he pulled out a piece of paper. "Alright so Kaylee woke up a few minutes ago and told us about how she can't have children. That explained everything." He chuckled lightly. "We had run so many tests, we were lost."

"Alright, but what's wrong?" I questioned anxiously.

"Alright basically what's happening, let me put this is simple terms, her body is going against her uterus, almost as if it's mad she can't have children. It's rejecting it and trying to kill it basically. When we did an MRI scan we found that she's been having hurrendous migranes because of the way her bodies fighting itself. We have pills for that, that she will have to take every day for the rest of her life." He told me scribbling stuff down on the paper.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked my head trying to take in all this information.

"Oh yes, but it'll be some time." He nodded, "We are going to have a surgery as soon as possible that may restore her ability to have children." My heart fluttered, she might be able to have kdis again? "Uh she'll need a while to recover so she won't be coming home anytime soon. This is a rare case that's very tedious and needs time to make sure it's done right."

"Thank god, that's fine, as long as she's okay." I breathed relieved. "Can I see her?"

"They're settling her into a room now, she's a bit confused and frazzled at the moment and she's on a lot of medication but as soon as she's ready I'll send a nurse down." He smiled at me clicking his pen and stuffing it into his pocket.

"Thanks Doc." I grinned going to sit back down as he walked away.

I sat in the chair twiddling with my fingers as I watied for the nurse to come and get me. I was so glad she was okay, and the fact that she may be able to have kids again is absolutely amazing. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"Mr.Horan." A lady with dark hair came in holding a blanket and a pillow. "You can go into her room." She smiled and I jumped up so fast running over to her. She laughed as she handed me the stuff showing me the way to the room.

When we neared it my body got all tingly, I was so happy. "She's right in there. Keep in mind it's very late and she's a bit out of it and quite exhausted so quiet voices." She whispered pushing open the door.

I nodded heading in to see her. I walked over to the curtain pulling it back to say Kaylee laying in bed, poking at the I.V. in her arm. "Hey Niall." She smiled lazily at me as I walked closer to her.

"Hey beautiful." I whispered kissing her forehead. "How you feeling?"

"Grrrreat!" She giggled looking around loopily. "Niall, did you know that it's almost christmas?"

"Almost, a couple weeks." I laughed as she looked around the room, a vacant expression on her face. "Get some rest Kayls."

"Are, are you staying here with me?" She asked her voice squeaking at the end. I nodded as I spread the blanket out over my body. "That's so awesome, it's like a sleepover." She giggled a big smile on her face. "Let's talk about boys, who do you like?" She looked over at me with big eyes waiting.

I just laughed not answering her. "Fine, I'll go first, I like you." She whispered scrunching up her nose. 

"I like you too Kaylee." I laughed quietly reclining the chair back. "Now go to bed love."