Chapter 65

Riley's P.O.V.

I had been walking around for a while now and I had forgot my phone, thank god I remembered the way back.

When I got back to the house I walked into thankful it was so warm, I was almost frozen. It was quiet, I walked into the living room to see Harry and his mum and another girl sitting on the couch. 

"Oh you're back, I was worried." Harry chuckled looking over at me. Anne took a deep breath before standing up and walking over to me.

"Can I talk to you out front?" She asked and I nodded following after her. We stopped and I folded my arms trying to keep warm from the harsh win. "First off, I'm sorry. I was so quick to judge before Harry told me everything. It's just.. he's my baby and I don't want him getting hurt and you know how it is, people use him sometimes and I would hate for him to find someone he really likes and then just to get hurt because they only cared about the famous part of him."

"I know what you mean, it's fine. I can assure you though, I really do like your son, for him." I smiled at her and she sighed smiling. 

"I know and I can tell he also likes you, a lot. He explained the contract to me and it kind of made sense and I think thats great because I sure didn't want my baby in a mess like that with her." She laughed and I nodded knowing exactly what she meant. "So let's start over. yeah?"

"Yeah. I'd like that."

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"Niall are you sure this dress is okay." I was sat on the bed basically contemplating life over a dress. It was casual, just a redish dress that went about knee length, christmassy!

"Babe, you look beautiful, okay?" He chuckled turning around from the mirror. I just pouted slowly laying back on the bed. "C'mon cheer up, it's christmas tomorrow!" Niall smiled sitting next to me.

"I know, I just feel like, I don't know." I shut my eyes rubbing at my temples, my head starting to hurt. 

"Ryan will be here tomorrow." Niall whispered kissing my cheek. A small smile crept onto my face, I miss him so much! "Ah, there's that smile I love!" He laughed planting stupid little kisses on my face.

"Niall!" I squealed turning my face away. 

"I love you Kaylee." He gave me a big cheesy grin looking down at me.

"I love you too Niall." I mimicked him before.

"Now we should really get downstairs, mum and the greg crew are waiting." Niall chuckled standing up walking over to where that stupid wheelchair was. I hated it, I oculd walk, I was fine.

"Niall, I don't need that." I groaned as he shook his head bringing it to the door.

"Yes you do. I'm not risking you getting hurt or something and having to go to the hospital." He glared over at me.

"I can walk just fine! I'll be careful. I don't want you to have to push me around all night." I sighed as he rolled his eyes letting out a deep breath.

"I'd rather roll you around al night then be sat in another hospital room with you in pain, let's go." I knew by that there was no winning this time. I stodd up taking slow careful steps toward the door as Niall carried the chair down the stairs. 

I could walk, but slowly other wise it hurt. My stiches were in a whole bunch of different places some over lapping each other if I stepped to far forward, it was weird.

I sat down placing my hands in my lap as Niall made his way out to the car, the bitter air nipping at my scarf-less neck.

"Well don't you two look wonderful." Niall's mom smiled as I climbed into the back seat.