Chapter 84

(alright guys so my timeline on this story has been a bit all over the place so just to clarify it's the begining of december!)

Riley's P.O.V.

"I'm just saying I haven't seen my grandparents in a couple months, I miss them." I sighed folding the clothes that are in the basket.

"Yeah well, I was on tour, you could've gone by yourself while I was gone." Harry retorted sitting down on the bed next to where the basket was rested.

"Why would I want to fly halfway across the world by myself Harry? And plus I've been taking care of Kaylee. I don't get why you're being such a hard head about this." 

"Because I want to spend christmas with my family, I barely see them anymore." He laughed as if it were obvious.

"Yeah well I moved halfway across the world from mine!" I gripped the edge of the basket trying to control my temper. 

"We can just fly them out here."

"Harry, my grandfather is 89 years old, I am not putting him on a plane for that long! He's already just gotten put on an oxygen tank last night." I walked over to the closet hanging up all my sweaters. Why was he being such a douche about this? "We can visit your mom the day before christmas eve, and then leave christmas eve for America."

"I don't want to do that." 

"Fine, I'll go by fucking self. We won't spend christmas together." I spat at him, his hard emotioned face softening. I picked up the laundry basket and threw it into the corner of the room before storming out.

"Riley, let's just talk about it!" Harry yelled coming after me.

"Harry! We just were and you're so goddamn stubborn and don't seem to care anything about me! What the hell? I haven't seen the people who raised me basically since I've moved out here and you're giving me a hard time about going back to spend time with them? You've got a lot of nerve." I laughed sourly, rolling my eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I slipped my boots on.

"Don't worry about it." I walked outside slamming the door behind me. I was so angry at him. I move all the way out here for him and he won't spend one holiday away from home! I didn't even go back for thanksgiving because of him! I'm sick of it!

I walked downstairs to Kaylee and Niall's place knocking on the door. After a few seconds Kaylee answered looking like she just woke up. "Hey, what's up?"

"Harry." I groaned walking in as she closed the door behind me. "He's so fucki- wait is the baby here?" I asked and she shook her head, "fucking rude sometimes."

"Niall took Nathan to the store with him, let's go into the kitchen." I followed her into the kitchen and she took out two wine glasses and poured me a glass. "Alright go ahead."

"Okay," And I just talked and talked and talked until about a bottle and half of wine later I was done complaining. I should specify, Kaylee only had that one glass, I had the other bottle and a half.

"Well maybe talk to him tomorrow, or talk to Anne and see if shes alright with it." Kaylee shrugged taking my glass away from me.

"Mhm, right." I nodded. I glanced at the clock and it was already 9 at night. "I'm going, thanks kaylee."

"Anytime, you okay getting home?" She questioned noticing my stumbles as I stood up. I gave her a thumbs up before walking out of the kitchen. I saw Niall and Nat asleep on the couch, a game on tv. "See you tomorrow." I said goodbye and slowly made my way upstairs. 

When I got there I knocked on the door and knocked and knocked. Should've brought a key. "Harry!" I started yelling and banging on the door but nothing.