Chapter 88

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"Were you even expecting it?" I gasped as I examined the ring on Riley's finger. She shook her head a massive smile on her face. "That is too cute."

"I'm so excited and he said that we can get married anywhere, like literally anywhere." She grinned jumping up and down. "But enough about me, turn around so I could zip this up. The next week is your week and then we can talk about mine."

I turned around standing up straight as Riley zipped up the dress. I looked in the mirror. It was extremely beautiful. It was a long slick white gown. Not to glammy, just right. It was fitting and the small crystals on the front made this dress even more stunning.

"I love it, ah you look so good." Riley clapped telling me to twirl around. "C'mon let's go show everyone. I smiled and stepped down from the little podium following Riley out into the open room where practically everyone but Niall and the boys (except harry) were sitting. 

"Oh my Kaylee you look gorgeous." My mom grinned, her eyes watering up. I rolled my eyes but thanked her, I was too happy to let her over dramaticness bring me down.

"You really do look great Kayls." Harry smiled standing up and walking over to me. "Find anything?" He questioned winking at Riley. 

"I really like this one but it's super expensive, I think I saw another cheaper one." 

"Niall said you would say something like that." Harry chuckled rolling his eyes. "But he told me to tell you that money isn't a problem and to get what you want."

"I know my boy, and he would absolutely love for you to get this dress." Niall's mom told me. She was right though. 

"Alright I'll get it." I smiled turning to the sales person. After I took it off and got changed her and Harry went to pay for it while we got all our stuff together to go. 

"It's all yours babe. They're gonna send it to your house after all the altercations are done." Harry told me as we walked out of the shop.

"I'm so glad that was so easy, I was afraid it would take hours. I miss my baby." I smiled sadly saying goodbye to everyone. I certainly had seperation issues when it came to Nat but I guess that was part of being a mom.

When I got back home the flat was extremely quiet with kind of had me on edge. I'm not saying I don't trust Niall with Nat but well, let's be honest. He's not exactly the type of guy you leave a one 10 month old with. 

"Ni? Nat?" I called out hanging up my keys. I heard a yell from the bathroom, maybe he was giving Nat a bath? "Hey ba- Louis?" 

"Oh hey Kayls, what's up?" He smiled nervously as he was sitting in the tub with Nat a massive cloud of bubbles basically over flowing out of the bath. "Don't worry I've got my swim suit on." He added quickly as I took on the site. 

"Um, Where's Niall?"

"He said he needed to go pick some stuff up and sort things out for the wedding and I was the only one home so he asked me to wash Nat and well I'm trying." Louis chuckled as Nat picked up the bubbles and mounted them on his face shooting me a big grin.

"I see... Well he's still really small so you were supposed to wash him in the sink in that mini bath thing we have, uh, okay well I'll let you finis-"

"No please, help. I cannot do this. This kid won't sit still." Louis pleaded lifting Nat up and handing him to me.

"Lou-"

"Bye Kayls, I've got to go!" Louis hopped up out of the tub and grabbed the towel wrapping it around his waist before darting out of the bathroom covered in bubbles.

"Well, looks like it's just us. How about a proper bath?" I tickled Nathan and wiped all his bubbles off him before going into the kitchen and giving him a right bath. 

"Louis I'm back!" I heard Niall shout as he walked into the kitchen with a whole bunch of bags. "Oh hey Kayls, how did dress shopping go?" He asked giving me a kiss as I dried off Nat.

"Surprisingly well, I found the most beautiful dress." I gushed thinking about it, it was beautiful.

"I'm glad, I can't wait to see you in it." 

"What did you get?" I questioned gesturing to all the bags that were currently piled up on the table.

"Ha well..."

Niall's P.O.V. (earlier that day.)

"You know usually the bride does all this." The lady helping me laughed as we walked through the florist." 

"Yeah but I'm giving her a break, she needs it. She's actually dress shopping right now." I told her and she started to go on and on about when her daughter got married a few months ago and how the whole process is horrendous. 

"How long have you been together."

"Uhm a little over a year, not sure the exact months, don't tell her that though." I winked making the lady laugh. She helped me pick out these beautiful purple flowers and design the center piece. "Thank you so much, now off to invitations."

"Oh hun, listen. Just go through your contacts and if they're there, it's worth inviting them. If they're not, don't bother. Good luck, many happy years."

"Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it." After I left I headed over to a card place downtown that does all those fun things like christmas cards, birthday cards and wedding invitations. "So I just give you all the info, you put it into the format I picked and you send them?"

"Yep, nice a simple." The guy told me begining to enter information. 

"Wow okay, thank you." 

This whole wedding planning thing was a piece of cake... cake right. 

I headed down to the bakery to see what they could do for me and the women that worked there were more than happy to design a cake and deliver it to the wedding. "You're good at this Niall." I smiled to myself as I headed over to a decoration shop.

After I had about 25 bags of decorations I figured I was done for the day and headed home hoping Louis didn't burn the house down... or lose my kid.

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"Hm, you did good baby." I smiled kissing Niall's cheek as he put everything back in the bags. "Only a few weeks and we'll be married."

"I can't wait."

ALRIGHT SO I KNOW DON'T HATE ME BUT SINCE SUMMER STARTED IVE BEEN WORKING ALOT MORE AND I DONT HAVE AS MUCH TIME AS I THOUGHT BUT LUCKY FOR YOU GUYS IM ABOUT A LITTLE MORE THAT HALF WAY DONE WITH THE..... WEDDING CHAPTER!!!!! AHHHHH CRAZY AND THEN ITS ALMOST DONE :( BUT DONT WORRY IVE GOT A FEW MORE SURPRISES IN STORE SO COMMENT AND VOTE AHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEXT CHAPTER!!!