Chapter 68

Kaylee's P.O.V.

Everyone was having fun drinking and what did I have, a bottle of water. But in all honesty I didn't mind one bit, I wasn't big on drinking, didn't care for it I guess because of my dad.

"You alirght babe?" Niall questioned, looking over at me. I nodded giving him a smile, I was so damn tired I could barely sit up. "We'll leave soon, I promise."

"So just another Happy Birthday to my best mate Louis!" Harry shouted chuckling and fumbling over Louis, both of them on the floor. 

"Alright, I think you're good for tonight." Riley sighed laughing as she helped Harry up. "Let's get you home." Harry, Louis and Zayn were completely bashed, Liam and Niall had only had a few drinks and were just above tipsy. 

"You want me to help you get him down the hall?" Liam offered as Riley struggled to keep Harry up.

"Nah, I think I got it, if he falls he falls." She shrugged saying goodbye to everyone. 

"Let's go buy a fucking dog." Harry looked down at her as they walked out the door, her eyes rolling around with an exasperated sigh.

"Bye Louis, hope you had a good birthday." I smiled pulling him into a big hug giving him a kiss on the cheek. Niall and I said bye to everyone else before making our way downstairs. 

"But Riley imagine having a little dog following you around!" We heard Harry shout as we walked by.

"Harry go to bed." Riley laughed a door shutting. I just shook my head laughing along with Niall.

"You know, I'm glad you didn't get shit wasted, would've never been able to get you all the way downstairs." I laughed leaning into his side. 

"Mhm." He mumbled smiling. "I needed to take care of you!"

XX

It had been about a week since we moved in together and I'd never been happier, especially today, it was new years eve. Harry, Riley and Niall and I were flying out to New York to go to times square. I had always wanted to go and there was never a better time. 

"Babe, c'mon cars here." Niall ushered me out of the bathroom after I turned off the light. I grabbed my purse, Niall carrying our bags and we met Harry and Riley by the door before piling into the car.

"I'm so excited." I laughed looking over at Riley. Harry was sat in the front, us squeezed in the back of the cab.

"It's going to be so cold though." Riley shivered making her teeth chatter.

"Yeah, but trust me, I packed layers and layers." I giggled pulling out my phone. 3 am, didn''t even feel like it. "Are you going to visit home?"

"Probably just for an afternoon before we come back." She told me, her face lighting up. 

"We'll make time Riley." Harry smiled turning around to face us. 

When we got to the airport it really was not crowded at all, well it was 3am. We had no problems and were on the plane passed out in just a matter of 30 minutes.

"Ladies and gentleman, please put your chairs in the upright position, we're landing." The sweet soft voice of the flight attendant said through the speaker. I groggily stretched waking Niall up in the process.

"We're here." I turned around poking Riley in the stomach and the Harry, such heavy sleepers. When we were on the ground I grabbed my purse and we walked lazily off the plane, it was close to 7 in the evening here when we landed, it felt so odd. 

"Alright so let's get to the hotel, check in, get ready, and go." Harry said as we pushed ourselves through the crowd. The boys went to collect our bags while Riley and I got some snacks to bring in the cab with us.