Chapter 38

GUYS READ THE NOTE AT THE END PLEASE

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Kayls come on get out of bed.” I whispered shaking her.

“I don’t want to.” She mumbled wrapping the blanket tighter around her body. “Just leave me here to die.”

“What’s wrong?” I sighed laying over her body, my face inches from hers.

“Uhm well, once a month gir-“

“Oh! Oh my gosh, oh, okay uhm.” I stuttered out as she fell into a fit of giggles. “Do you need anything?”

“Niall I need everything!” She groaned pouting. I don’t know much about well periods… are mood swings a thing?

“Okay, uhm I’ll go get it? And you stay put?” I questioned hesitantly. She nodded smiling as she turned over falling back asleep. I sighed standing up and exiting the room, shutting the door behind me.

“Nialler!” Liam grinned as I walked into the kitchen.

“Hey guys! Anyone want to run to the store with me?” I asked grabbing a piece of bacon off the plate.

“What for?” Louis questioned looking up from his Sudoku puzzle.

“Uh, I have to get a few things for Kaylee…” I replied awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

“Oi, I’ll come with you. I’ve had to do plenty of runs of ‘stuff’.” Louis laughed standing up. “I have four sisters, you’ll need me.”

“Yeah, littler Niall over here is the only one with no sisters.” Harry teased messing up my hair. I grumbled pushing him off me.

“Good luck.” Zayn scoffed. “Girls, on their period, world war 3.” He chuckled sitting back and folding his hands on top of his head.

I groaned running my hands over my face as Louis came over to my grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the hotel.

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

“I want to die!” I groaned clutching my stomach. The cramps, oh gosh the cramps! I felt like I was on my death bed.

“Hey Kaylee, how you doin’?” Zayn smiled warmly walking in.

“I want to die!” I groaned throwing a pillow over my face. I heard him laugh as he jumped onto the bed sitting next to me.

“Can I do anything for you?” He asked rubbing my back.

“Keep doing that.” I sighed smiling. My back was killing me, ugh I hate periods.

“Alright babe.” He chuckled.

“And sing, sing uhm, I don’t know something nice.” I smiled nuzzling my face into the pillow.

“Uh okay, let me think.” He hummed and then started to softly sing chasing cars, aw I used to love this song.

“I’m here with gifts!” Someone shouted a few minutes later. I rolled over and saw the boys walking into the room.

“That was the most awkward experience of my life.” Niall groaned his face beat red.

“We got you, pads, tamp-“

“Louis shut up!” I yelled blushing. I didn’t need all these boys knowing everything. “Just give me the bag.” I groaned grabbing it from his hands and rushing into the bathroom.

Niall’s P.O.V.

We all stood awkwardly around the room waiting for Kaylee to come back out. “So uhm, that show tonight.”

“Oh yeah uhm can’t wait.”

We stole glances at each other, smiling slightly as the door opened. “Uhm hi…” She trailed off awkwardly. She shuffled over to the bed cuddling back into the blankets.

“We have a concert tonight are you going to come?” Harry asked  her a big grin on his face. She just shrugged not saying anything.

“Please!” All the boys began to plead over and over again.

“Okay! Okay! Just shut up! I have a headache!” She groaned turning over to face us.

“Woooo! Well before we have sound check we were going to go out and kick around the soccer ball.” Liam told her looking over at me.

“I’ll come out later, I’m going to stay with Kaylee for a bit.”  I smiled and the boys nodded walking out of the room.

I sauntered over to the bed jumping into the spot next to her. “Niall.” She whined as I moved around trying to get comfy.

“Kaylee.” I said in the same whiney tone.

“Ew I do not sound like that!” She gasped turning to face me.

“Oh you so do!” I gasped back in a teenage girl American accent causing her to giggle. She pouted and gave me that stupid adorable puppy face that instantly made me feel guilty. “Oh come on Kayls.” I laughed attacking her face in little kisses.

“Niall stop it!” She giggled squirming around as I was practically on top of her now.

“Say you love me and I’m the best boyfriend in the world.” I mumbled as I kept kissing her, my fingers tickling at her sides.

“I-I love you and y-you’re the best b-boyfriend in the w-world!” She laughed and I smiled laying back down beside her.

“Love you too sweet cheeks.” I winked at her.

Ah im so sorry guys :( Ive been having awful writers block.. this is just a cute little chapter i guess but please comment! you guys havent been commenting a lot lately! i dont feel motivated haha! also if you have any like ideas you would want to see in the story please comment! Im writing this story for you guys too read might as well get something you want in there! so anything you want ill try to fit in :) comment and vote!