Chapter 39

OMG OMG OMG GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG AND IM FREAKING OUT JUST READ THE END NOTE AND ILL EXPLAING NAKJDSNJFN

“Kaylee, c’mon babe. Let’s go.” Niall whispered shaking me lightly, waking me from my nap.

“Where are we going?” I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

“Too sound check, and then the show.” He told me yawning and stretching his arms out wide.

“Alright, I guess I’ll go.” I sighed smiling. “Just give me a few minutes to get ready.”

“Alright, meet me outside, I’ll be by the boys.” Niall winked before jogging out of the hotel room.

I sighed heaving myself off the bed. Oh, the bed was so warm… I want to go back! But I can’t. I promised the boys I would go.

I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of jeans and a grey tank top quickly throwing them on. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and slipped on my toms before doing whatever else I needed ot do to make myself look decent.

I walked out of the hotel room, locking the door behind me before walking into the lift.

I sighed leaning against the wall as the slow, soft music played in the background. My eyes fluttered shut just for a second before the elevator stopped.

The doors opened and in walked a boy, about my age maybe a little older. He was tall and quite fit if I may add. He had light blonde hair that was tussled all over, a little fringe in the front with piercing green eyes. He looked up and smiled at me as he got in, the doors closing behind him.

“You alright?” He asked me and I looked over at him. “You look a bit under the weather?”

“Oh I’m fine, just tired.” I smiled back.

“Ah you’re not from here! You’re from America! I love you’re accent.” He grinned, his shiny white teeth showing.

“Yeah, I’m here with a few friends.” I laughed standing up straight as the elevator was just about to hit the lobby level.

“That’s cool. My names Trevor, yours?” He questioned politely.

“Kaylee, nice to meet you.” I giggled as he shook my hand. “Well this is my stop.” I nodded as the doors opened.

“Same.” He chuckled following me out. As I was walking out to the parking lot to meet the boys he told me all about what he was doing here. He told me he was on an internship for a big magazine company and had to travel here to interview some up and coming singers.

“Kaylee!” I heard my name being shouted and turned around to see Zayn with the rest of the boys.

“I have to get going, it was nice meeting you! I’m sure I’ll see you around.” I smiled at him as I stopped in my tracks.

“Likewise, goodbye.” He smiled giving me a quick hug before jogging off down the sidewalk.

I sauntered over to the boys standing next to Niall as the ball came his way. “Who was that?” He asked his eyes narrowing me. He stopped the ball, resting his foot on top of it.

“A friend I met on my way down here.” I answered shrugging.

“You just met him and he hugs you? Did you bother to tell him you have a boyfriend?” He hissed, jealousy clear in his voice.

“It was just a friendly hug Niall! You sound like Jonathan!” I groaned frustrated. “He’s just a friend, trust me.” He stayed silent after that and went back to kicking the ball completely ignoring me. Nice.