Chapter 58

PLEASE READ THE END NOTE! ITS IMPORTANT! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @emelyherreraa THERE WERE A LOT OF GREAT COMMENTS THOUGH! I LOVE THEM! THANK YOU! OKAY ENJOY!

"You're her best friend, what should I do?" Harry asked as we sat out on the balcony etremely early in the morning.

"Riley is really understanding. Just give her a call and tell her everything, she'll understand that this is something you have to do, but, she's also a very jealous person so keep your distance and make it look like an awkard first date." I laughed sitting back cupping the hot mug in my hands.

"I don't even know what the date is." Harry admitted chuckling.

"Lou and Lux are going to central park today... go with them. You two can walk around, there will be tons of people and if it gets awkward just grab Lux." I told him shrugging, it wasn't a bad idea.

"That's perfect." He grinned standing up. "Thanks Kayls, you're the best." He gave over giving me a tight hug before running inside. I just shook my head, these two were going to be the death of me.

I sat out there a little longer before I was taken by surprise. "Is that the Zayn Malik up before 10 am?" I gasped smiling.

"Yeah, yeah funny!" He chuckled pulling out a cigarette and a lighter. "You don't mind, do you?" I just shook my head sipping at my tea. 

"What are your plans for the day?" I asked trying to avoid an awkward sillence.

"My girlfriend is supposed to be flying in today with her band and we were going to do lunch." He smiled, his eyes brightening at the thought of her. Zayn and Perrie were probably the perfect couple. I mean, they're both breath takingly gorgeous and they click so well. Just watching them together is so much fun.

"Aw, that'll be fun." I smiled as He put the cigarette out.

"Yeah, I'm meeting her at the airport. Her plane lands in about 30 minutes, I better get ready." He sighed running his hands over his face as he walked back inside.

Once again I was left alone. I didn't mind though, it was quiet. I could actually hear myself think other than the shouting of everyone inside. 

"Morning babe." Niall yawned walking outside.

"Hm, all of you are up so early." I looked at him suspiciously smirking. He just shrugged gesturing for me to stand up. I did a bit confused before he sat down in my seat. "Niall!"

"Just sit on my lap! It's cold, I need a blanket." He pouted batting his eyelashes. I sighed sitting on his lap my legs hanging over the arm of the chair and my head resting against his chest, my cup of tea held close. "How are you feeling today?" Niall asked brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Eh, I think I'm catching a cold." I mumbled as he played with the ends of my hair.

"Boo, maybe me and you will stay in today, yeah?" Niall suggested and I looked up at him giving him a little smile. "All the boys are out doing stuff with their girlfriends, so I might as well stay in with you." He grinned leaning down and pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Sounds good to me." 

~

Harry's P.O.V.

"Thanks again Lou for letting us tag along." I said as I walked beside her as she pushed Lux in the carriage. 

"No problem Harry, where are you meeting Taylor?" She questioned turning to look at me. I turned around looking to see if I spotted her and sure enough she was where she said she would be.