Red Riot & Shoto pt.1

A/N - Todokiri So far I've only done BakuDeku and I love them to pieces but I also love TodoKiri so without further ado. I have only ever written a story centered around my otps either BakuDeku or Nalu from Fairy Tail. So I hope I do it justice.
💪🦈❄🔥

Kirishima's POV

I hate being alone but here I am, alone. Everyone else had gone home for the summer holidays and I'm stuck here. By myself. With no one to even talk to. Life really sucks sometimes. I mean at least I'm not homeless or anything it's just my parents took a trip... Without me... Wait am I homeless?

I let out a groan before getting up, I can't stay in bed all day! I go down to the dorm kitchen, maybe I'll find a piece of fruit or something? An apple sounds heavenly. Oh right, Bakubro made a bunch of food to last while I'm here alone, honestly it was enough for 4 or 5 people easily. But he claimed that he needed to practice his cooking anyway and that I better not fuck up his kitchen while he is gone.

Bakubro really is a good friend, he just has a hard time showing it all. It's so weird how different Bakubro and Midobro are, how did they actually grow up together? They are nothing alike!

As much as he likes to pick fights particularly with Midobro I'm pretty sure that he is crushing hard on him. I mean he only gets nastier everytime Todobro or anyone else gets anywhere near the green bean.

I chuckle at my thoughts of Bakubro being jealous before humming a tune as I walk to the fridge and pull out dinner for tonight. Spaghetti, and a lot of it. Seriously, how did he expect me to eat all of this?

I'm still humming a tune when I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I froze. Wasn't I the only one here?

I slowly turn around and see Todoroki standing in the doorway; he was wearing a tight black tank top and a pair of loose joggers that hung low on his hips, the v clearly showing through the shirt and when he raised a hand to run his fingers through his hair his shirt lifted up showing off his smooth toned abs. All Might help me.

I shake the thought from my head; so not manly. "Bro, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" I put a hand to my chest as if I were wounded before laughing. Yeah I have a crush on the fire and ice user but so do all of the girls that ever meet him.

"Sorry that was not my intention. Are you alright?" He looked back at me, his eyes still sleepy as he did. Just how can he wake up this sexy?

"No worries dude. I didn't know anyone else was staying over break. Now I understand why Bakubro made so much food. Is anyone else here?" I ask hopefully, as much as I like Todoroki I don't know if I can actually stay alone with him without spilling my secret.

"Hmm, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's just us." He seemed to look behind me and I followed his gaze to see the freezer still open.

"Why don't you pick dinner tonight? I just grabbed something," I offered before seeing him look down at the bag I pulled out.

"Spaghetti sounds good," he gave me a small tired smile making my heart jump. I'm so screwed. I haven't told anyone and I mean ANYONE that I'm gay and I really don't plan to.

I nod and put it in the sink to thaw, closing the freezer and pulling out some instant oatmeal. I offer some to Todoroki and he nods slowly as if unsure what I was doing.

"Oatmeal is great plus these packets come flavored, I love the fruit and cream kinds but there are all kinds. Huh?" This is the most ridiculous conversation I could start but it was better than awkward silence. I made a couple bowls of the flavors we picked out two each and ate in silence. I barely even notice the blueberry and cream flavored food I was eating.