Who's the Successor? 🍋

A/N I really shouldn't have but I couldn't not. I woke up from a dream and this is what I got from it. But I for real will only work on my NaLu story next week! Please enjoy! 😇

My back arched high in the air, his length pushed all the way inside of me while my arms were around his neck, pulling him closer. His lips finally met mine and I opened begging for more and he gave it to me. His intoxicating body slammed into me again and our tongues held onto each other, my legs wrapped around his waist anything at all to try and give him better access.

"Kacchan~!" Deku moaned and I could only answer him. The noise was unintelligent and couldn't even be classified as a word but he gave me what I wanted all the same.

He pulled out as far as he could before thrusting back in again, my eyes rolling back in my head while even my neck was arched back. It didn't stop him though, he just let his kisses move from my lips, down my neck and finally to my chest which he was currently leaving hickeys on.

How long have we been fucking? No fucking idea, do I care? Absolutely not.

Sweat glistening as we moved and I met him thrust for thrust, our moans filling the air around us. Thank fucking God the Hag had the whole house soundproofed years ago.

"KACCHAN!" Deku cried out before thrusting into me again and I came, my cum now mixed with our sweat before Deku couldn't hold himself up anymore and collapsed on top of me.

We lay there panting, trying to catch our breath, Deku still pushed all the way in making me fidget at the lack of stimulation. I heard him giggle before he pulled out and kissed me, stealing any hope of breathing from me in the process.

"I'll start the bath," he whispered and I chuckled as thoughts of what we were going to do there raced through my mind. He isn't anywhere near finished with me yet and I am more than okay with that.

I heard the water stop and try to pry myself from the bed that now needs a thorough cleaning and fresh bedding. The thought made me smile, any time Deku comes over I need to clean my bed afterwards, at least any time we make it to the bed. There has been more than once that we never made it out of the bathroom, be it the shower or tub, sex was always amazing and worth every second.

Deku came back his cock, as if proving my thoughts correct, was fully erect. I wrapped my arms around his strong shoulders and he helped me limp to the shower before we cleaned off real quick and his hands found my hips. Thank fuck.

He thrusted, I arched my back trying to give him better access only for him to pull out and slam back in deliciously rough, my screams of pleasure bouncing around us with only the sound of skin slapping against skin until I heard him grunting behind me and his cock pulsed inside of me.

Fucking damn it! I didn't cum this time! I try to hold in my complaints because Izuku has never left me wanting before and I sure as fuck don't expect him to start now.

"That was a little quick," Deku gasped, his panting was starting to even out but something in his voice told me he was anything but done. He helped me turn around before allowing me to sit and he got down in front of me and sucked me into his mouth, a hand at my base as he steadily pumped me while his mouth took everything else.

"YES!" I moaned, nearly screaming as I came in his mouth. His eyes never leaving mine as he swallowed the thick fluid, I really love my fucking quirk at times like this. Nitroglycerin is a stimulant and thanks to it Deku and I could basically go forever. Deku letting himself be rubbed down in it and me for producing it. He was just finished cleaning me off when he helped me rinse off again.

He helped me into the tub before climbing in with me and at first we relaxed but like fucking hell that's all we are going to do. I let my quirk flood my system before it started coming out of my pores and I saw Deku smile, he knows when I get like this, it's hard to stop.