Secrets 5

A/N Y'all, I have a problem... Secrets is growing way too much. 😅 This will probably be my last update before my hiatus. Please remember that this year I will be on hiatus for March and April! I will still respond to all of the lovely comments that I can though, they make my day beautiful after all. 💖

The blond hero in training was nervously pacing back and forth in front of the dorm door. Questions and answers swirling in his head making it difficult for him to decide if this was a good idea or not. He pulled out his phone again and reread the post about waking them up if he was calm.

What does that mean? Is he calm enough now? He paced a few more times to try and get any restless energy out before taking a deep breath and knocking on Midoriya's door. There was a long silence and he hesitated to knock again but he just couldn't take the silence anymore so he did, much louder than before.

There was some noise on the other side of the door making the now very nervous blond even more nervous and he took a few steps back just in case.

Bakugo answered the door disheveled and with his clothes hanging off of him, his hair was sticking up in places and when he forced his eyes open to see who was knocking he calmed down. "Right, right, questions," he mumbled and waved the smaller boy inside before running a hand through his hair. There was an audible click from Bakugo locking the door that made Kaminari jump but he didn't look back and quickly walked into the room and found Deku sitting up and rubbing his eyes although he was still in bed under the covers.

"Kacchan, sleep," he whined before holding his arms up and Kaminari watched as Bakugo climbed back into bed and picked Deku up to sit in his lap. The green haired boy cuddled into the ash blond's arms, thankfully he was wearing pajama pants because Kaminari didn't think he would function if Deku turned out to be naked.

"So Midnight already talked to you?" Bakugo asked after making himself comfortable again. Kaminari nodded, unsure if what had happened in his room just minutes earlier could really be called talking or not.

"Knowing the pervert she probably made it weird. What's your first question?" Bakugo yawned and Deku snuggled into his neck, obviously upset about being disturbed.

"Why is there only one top and one bottom? Why can't we be both?" Kaminari asked immediately before blushing. "I mean."

"Not so, that was a good question. A damned good one. Don't second guess yourself especially when it comes to sex. Ask about what you don't understand and I offered to answer so don't be embarrassed either," Bakugo stopped him from backing down. Kaminari was startled by the short lecture but slowly nodded anyway while waiting for the answer.

"It's not that there is one top and one bottom, people just like to classify us. You see them doing the same shit with heterosexual couples and think it's kinky when the girl is on top or some bullshit," Bakugo rolls his eyes but refocused on the question. "You can switch, the thing is that usually when you start having sex you find yourself preferring a particular position and if you're lucky your partner will prefer the other. If not then taking turns isn't a bad solution either and it makes things better in the long run just because you're willing to talk about it and try different things."

"She kept saying that it's normal, like she was trying to convince me that it was normal to like guys," Kaminari said slowly and Bakugo let out a groan.

"Fucking pervert," he grumbled. "Look it is normal, there are just a lot of nosey ass fuckers that for some fucking reason won't like the fact there will be another man in your bedroom instead of a woman. It's none of their damn business so you can just ignore those fuckers. That's why Midnight kept saying it over and over. Got it?"