Kacchan<3

A/N There will be absolutely zero shame in this. You have been warned. Kind of Poly? Sort of. Hope you enjoy it! It's ssssoooooooo close to being a lemon but yet it's not. 🍵

(A/N I personally find this kink so weird. Why call your lover Daddy, or Baby for that matter. But to each their own and apparently this is common. Strictly personal preference, you can do whatever. It's just not for me.) 🌈

I was around the corner of the hall when I heard a frantic, "Please Todoroki I swear it's not what you think!" Deku was talking to the half and half. Deku was currently waving his arms around to keep his attention on him and maybe change his mind. I wonder what the nerd got himself into this time? 

"Midoriya, then who may I ask, is the contact in your phone that you named 'my heart goes boom' then?" Todoroki asked, lifting an eyebrow curious, I nearly spit out my water. It took everything I had to stay quiet and the fact that Kiri was standing next to me silently laughing was not helping. 

I looked around the corner to see that Deku opened his mouth to answer but he quickly gave up. He couldn't even fake an answer. "Please don't tell?" He begged, clasping his hands together like he was praying. 

"Why would I tell?" Todoroki was genuinely confused and curious. Wait, I thought the two of them were dating? Icyhot isn't even slightly upset. What the actual fuck?

"I... I just!" Deku couldn't find words to what he wanted to say and he looked around to see if they were actually alone. I ducked back around the corner but he must not have seen me because he kept talking. 

"I love him but he hates me. If that makes him happy then I am happy," Deku sounded so sad but content it made me so unbelievably mad. 

He is okay with me hating him just because he THINKS that I'm happy? My face must have been showing my thoughts because Kiri was motioning for me to take a deep breath. A lot of them. I really want to just strangle that nerd. The reason I'm so angry most of the time is because I can't have him in the first place! If the hag found out...

We didn't mean to eavesdrop on them. We were already in the staircase just going up and down the steps as a light workout before bed. We were just taking a small break for water when those two came out of Icyhot's room, or maybe they were going in. Who knows?

"Midoriya, I don't mind being your fake boyfriend. Really I don't, it is pissing off Endeavor so much my siblings have started video taping whenever you get brought up. It's great," I looked around the corner again and see that Icyhot actually knows how to fucking smile. AND DAMN! I thought Deku was a soul crusher. 

I started lightly hitting my forehead trying not to make a sound and silently repeat my mantra; "No homo, no homo, no homo, no homo. Fuck it I'm as gay as water is wet." I made sure my flash was off and got a few really hot pictures. Again Kiri is silently laughing holding his gut trying to contain himself so he didn't see me taking the pictures. I even managed to get one with both of them smiling, I don't know how my camera didn't die and go to heaven. That is my new background. Forever. 

"Shitty Hair don't play, I know for damn sure that you're crushing so hard on Icyhot that if he wasn't already dating Deku you would have just grabbed him and kissed him by now!" I hissed, barely audible. I did not show him the pictures that I just took. He can suffer. He was still laughing but trying to wave me off. 

Fucking dumbass, and fucking Raccoon Eyes wonders why I won't date him. How are they my friends again? He is fucking hot but not enough to make up for the shit that comes out of his mouth. Actually, how is he my friend?

"Now if Bakugo would join in and I had not one but two smart and hot boyfriends I could die happy," Icyhot sighed and I watched as Kiri nearly choked on air.