What now? 🍋

"Kacchan, it hurts," he cried, both of his hands were holding just one of mine and I could tell it was taking everything he had to stop at only this.

"Who do you want? I'll do what I can," I tried to answer with a straight face, the fact that my long-time crush was just hit with a quirk that acted like the world's most powerful aphrodisiac was killing me. I wonder if it'll be Icyhot? Or Brainwasher, he spends a lot of time with both of them. Then again there is Floaty Bitch, Lord knows she has a crush on him so I shouldn't be surprised.

"Kacchan, I want Kacchan," he caved, he looked so broken just from saying the words out loud but my heart was pounding in my chest. "I need Kacchan," he whispered. I could see him losing the fight with himself as he took a step forward, pushing me against a nearby wall. "Kacchan," he looked up and I saw as the last little bit of fight left him and he came in for a kiss.

"Your place or mine?" I asked, I'm not sure which was closer and he looked around before smiling shyly.

"Mine is closer," he answered, taking another step closer and pinning me to the wall. I lifted a hand only just barely blocking the kiss that I wanted so badly but I know that if I get it now I will crumble to pieces. Deku was asking for something that I would have begged him to take a long time ago.

"Let's go," I whispered, watching how his big green eyes sparkled in the low light. Everyone saw him get hit with a quirk, but no one knew what kind of quirk it was, well no one but me but we've been fighting the fucking bastard who seemed to have no end of bombs and that's saying something coming from me. I hugged him, my arms over his shoulders and he ran with me on his back, seeming to fly through the air with how he moved like a rocket at times. Faster than what should be possible but I just held on until we were standing outside his door, the battlefield far behind us now.

"Kacchan?" He asked, unlocking the front door but I already noticed. His skin was pale and his voice was weaker than before, in the span of less than five minutes he went from bright as the fucking sun to looking like he hadn't slept in a week. "It hurts so much," he tried to smile, to put on a brave face but I don't like it when he does that.

"Tell me exactly what you want," I told him, already taking off my gear at his front door. He doesn't have long and we don't need to fight with these stupid things when we could be doing other things.

"How exactly?" He asked nervously and I quickly eyed him up and down.

"Do you need to just get off? Do you need a particular fantasy? A position? Are there kinks involved?" I listed out the questions that felt the most important at the moment, it feels a bit excessive but I also know Deku and he will go into a very detailed step by step fantasy if I don't give him some kind of outline. And depending on the fantasy I just might get off before he touches me.

"I want to cum inside you. I want kisses, affection, love, I want pleasure," he stopped to think for a second before adding. "I don't know about kinks."

"Which way is the bedroom?" I asked and he quickly showed me the way and I started stripping my clothes and I noticed him pause to watch. This is my first time in his place, I've always refused in the past. It was just too tempting. Then thoughts of highschool flashed to my mind about how he would sometimes go silent in the locker room and when I looked up he would be looking my way but before I would say anything he would say something to one of his friends making me think he was just lost in thought and not actually looking at me. This is making me question that now.

I slowed my movements down, letting my muscles stretch as I removed each layer of cloth only to see him still staring when I was free of the material. I waited, mostly to see how long it would take him to realize he was staring but when he only took a step closer and reached out only to stop himself from touching me I grabbed his hand.