Kinky 🍋

A/N Inspiration keeps hitting me. No pun intended but appreciated none the less. 😏

“You like that? Do ya,” I demanded but the fact is his big green eyes just kept looking up at me, defying me with nothing more than his silence. I flexed my fingers a bit and let my quirk crackle, the resulting noises only seemed to make things harder but I can’t stop.

“Those fucking eyes of yours really say a lot but your mouth just won’t even open,” I leaned down so that my face was unnaturaly close to his. "What should I do about that?" I teased, letting the back of my hand slide along his cheek but when he stayed silent I put a little effort into my swing, backhanding him, his head snapping back. There is a slight redness now but all he did in return was glare back at me. The gag in his mouth would only keep him from biting and if anything it should make hearing his whines and grunts easier to hear but even so I am only met with silence.

“You’re really pissing me off,” I warned, my glare hardened but if anything his eyes only seemed to mock me. I smirked as an idea came to mind and started chuckling.

“For someone who is tied up you seem to be enjoying yourself,” I smirked at him and his eyebrows seemed to knot but that didn’t stop me from seeing the damage already. He is on his knees, his wrists are tied together and even now he is hard.

I stepped forward and put my foot between his legs and applied some pressure. He groaned a little but quickly cut off the noise, irritating me more than before.

"I wonder, if I replaced that ball gag would you behave?" I teased and his eyes widened and flickered down before he pulled his gaze back up to me again. "Is that a yes?" I smirked already unbuttoning my pants and pulling myself out. I looked down on him stroking myself for a little while just to see a bit of drool starting to drip from the different holes of the gag. I reached behind him and released the clasp freeing his mouth for only a moment before he obediently sucked me into his mouth.

His face was so much more expressive now that his mouth was full and working, his head bobbing in time to my thrust and I heard a long low moan telling me exactly how much he liked it. I didn't stop. Letting several minutes pass by as he drooled on me, sucking and licking, trying to take me all in.

"Oh yes," I purred, my hand tangling in his hair and gently pulling a handful of soft, lush green locks. A few more minutes passed by and I couldn't stop myself. I pushed all the way in and came while he was swallowing around me.

By the time I pulled away he was looking at me with those defiant eyes again, the ones that said he could still take more.

"Who in the fuck said you could stop?" I demanded, pulling his head in again loving how he greedily sucked me in. It's almost too much, if this keeps going I won't be able to finish the game. That or it will finish far too early.

The blissful agony continued a few more minutes before I pulled away again. "Fuck, that mouth of yours is good for something besides muttering," I huffed, his face turning disappointed now that I really wasn't coming back again.

"I wonder what else you could do," his eyes refocused on my face again and there was that defiance again. I lift a leg up and kick him back, gently pushing him onto his back and after taking a few seconds to enjoy the view of him completely under my control I let my pants drop and his head snapped back up again.

Fuck, I'm still so hard. Maybe it's because I made him clean me up after I came? His mouth really is skilled, at least his tongue is. I poured some fire and ice lube on his already throbbing cock before I got on my knees beside him and started spreading it around.

Oh the faces he could make, the way he both seemed to love and hate how extremely sensitive he became from the liquid fire had him writhing under me before I finally let his cock go. The way it throbbed in the empty air made it to where I wanted a taste but maybe later.