Fireworks

A/N With my twins expected to arrive much sooner than originally expected I got excited. I hope you all like this short oneshot, it will probably be a while before I can update again. I was going to save this for July 4th but there is a high chance of me not being available so I hope that you are all happy and safe wherever you are. 🎆🎇

"Go the fuck away PLEASE!" I was yet again about to lose my fucking shit, I mean fuck it, I'm about to pull out my fucking hair at this point. Why?

"Bakubro, just ask him. It's so unmanly that all you do is yell at him every time you have a gay panic. Which guess what? You can't even be in the room with him without having one." Kiri was rolling his fucking eyes at me. Where in the fuck does he get off rolling his FUCKING eyes at me?

"If it's so fucking easy then why don't YOU ask the half and half?" I try to turn it back on him. We have this fight all the fucking time and it ALWAYS ends after I say that because Kiri is just as much of a fucking chicken shit as I am on the subject.

"Fine!" Kiri took a deep breath and pulled out his phone. There is no fucking way, right? I looked over his shoulder and watched as he pulled up Icyhot's contact info and texted him.

Red Riot: Todobro? Would you be able to talk sometime today? I understand if you are too busy!

I waited and Kiri took another deep breath and hit send. He actually hit send! It felt like forever but in reality it was maybe fifteen seconds before his phone dinged showing his response.

Shoto: I can talk now. I'll be busy later though. I was just waiting for the elevator. Should I meet you at your room?

Kiri started fucking squealing but I'm still in fucking shock that he sent the text to begin with.

Red Riot: Now is good! I'll meet you there.

He jumped up and tried to fix his hair a little but eventually gave up and walked out of my room, leaving it cracked open as he did. It wasn't long before I heard the elevator ding and I heard Kiri call out to him nervously. Is he actually going to fucking do it?

Icyhot was the first one to say anything, "Is everything okay? You don't normally talk to me all that much."

"Um, yeah. Actually I wanted to ask you something, I've been wanting to ask for a while now but it just seems to get harder as time goes on," Kiri was starting to ramble but if nothing else he seemed to have Icyhot's attention.

"Please be my guess, what is your question?" At this point I am biting into a clean rag that I neglected to put away earlier because Kiri decided to come over, unannounced. Why am I doing that? So I don't fucking scream from the second hand embarrassment!

"So, um, the thing is I think you are really cool and manly and I was just wondering if maybe you would be interested in going on a... A date with me this weekend?" Even with Kiri freezing up in the middle he didn't do too badly. Hell, if Icyhot says yes it wouldn't matter how badly he botched this up considering he actually managed to do it.

"I was unaware that you felt that way," Icyhot responded but he didn't sound upset, hell he didn't sound emotionless either. If I didn't know the emotionally void extra, I would think he sounded happy. "I would be delighted to spend more time with you, as your boyfriend, that is."

The way they were talking, dancing around each other like at any second the other would disappear was just fucking cringe and I hate it but fuck it all. He said yes. Guess I'll have to start calling the fucker by his actual name now, so long as he is good to Kiri that is.

I quietly closed my door while they made their date plans and looked back at my phone. I had left it on my desk and when I picked it up I saw the background picture; Deku was covered in his lightning and I don't remember the fucking extra paparazzi I bought the picture from but it was hella expensive. Our agreement was that he couldn't use the photo anymore, I had full rights to it, it can't be used by anyone but me. Like I said, hella expensive.