I said WAKE UP!

A/N Slight angst warning. This may hit the feels a little hard... It will be heart wrenching, you've been warned. 😭 I know I'm dumb three updates in the same week? Hell two on the same day even. But with the holiday I couldn't help myself from celebrating a little. I hope you all enjoy it. I'm not entirely sure when the next oneshot will be considering Undercover No More will be coming soon. 🏳️‍🌈

No it can't be true. It can't be. I ran to him, my own pain forgotten when I saw his blond hair matted with blood, a small puddle of what looked like blood by his waist. No. No. NO.

"KACCHAN!" His name ripped out of my throat as I ran to him. There was a large cut on his side. I hit the emergency button on my belt so that a homing signal could be sent to rescuers. I couldn't get us out without the building collapsing on us so we will just have to wait for them here, or find a way out ourselves.

I ripped my hood off and used it to apply pressure to his side only for him to wince and slowly blink his bright red eyes up at me.

"I'm here Kacchan, is there a villain nearby?" I'm looking around while I keep pressure on him. I won't lose him, I refuse.

"Deku? What the fuck are you doing here?" Kacchan slurred, dear All Might no. How much blood has he actually lost? The blood in his hair, did he hit his head?

"Kacchan? Do you know where we are? How old are you?" I asked, now turning my attention back to him.

"Fuck, we were at the mall, there was an earthquake and we were rescuing survivors. I'm 29 years old. Why are you asking that?" He was still slurring but he was getting angrier, good it should help him focus.

"You have blood in your hair, it looks like you hit your head pretty hard," I answered, keeping the pressure on his side when he tried to smack me away.

"Did we get everyone out?" He asked looking up at me, I don't know how to describe the way he was looking at me. It was almost like fear but not really. It was so much more than that and anger. So much anger.

"Yeah, when you didn't come back out I came looking for you but there was another tremor and the entrance caved in. We'll have to find another way out." I removed the blood drenched fabric even though I know better, there was a large cut, maybe from the ruble? Maybe even a piece of rebar? Maybe the tremor caught him off guard?

I looked back at his face to see him smiling at me and I did a double take. "Kacchan?" I asked quietly.

"Just happy I get to see my angel again before I die. Don't worry about it," he waved me off but his eyes never left mine. I applied more pressure to his side.

"What are you talking about? Angel? I'll get us out of here. Who else can be number 1 if it's not you?" I choked on my own laughter. I could feel tears gathering but I couldn't cry in front of Kacchan.

Never again.

He reached up and his hand landed on the side of my face while he kept smiling up at me. "You are my angel. You're the only one that has stood by me all these years. You are the only one that deserves my love, but I don't deserve you. I'll never deserve you."

It felt like my heart was beating out of my chest at his words. Is he really confessing to me now? No. He can't. He can't ever-! No. Please no.

"Well too bad for me, I've loved you for as long as I can remember. You are just so amazing Kacchan." I smiled at him, I could feel myself losing the fight with my tears. No, please no.

"Tell you what?" Kacchan chuckled softly in my arms, getting my focus again. "If we manage to get out of this. Then fuck me," I nearly barked my laughter at his crudeness. Of course only Kacchan could make a joke now.