F*ck Buddies 🍋

A/N This might be too much for some of you. Be advised. 😅

Bakugo's POV
"Fuck! Harder!" I demanded, biting into my pillow but I was quickly losing my patience.

"Will you shut up bro? How can I imagine that you're him if you keep talking?" Kirishima hissed before slamming into me again. As annoyed as I am, he finally hit it and I moaned out, finally able to cum before he slammed into me again and screamed out Icyhot's name. He pulled out and let me go so I could lay on my back, gasping for just a few moments before I got frustrated again.

"I hate my fucking quirk!" I grumbled and Kiri shrugged from his place next to me.

"I'm done pretending. I'm going to ask him out today so this is the end of this," Kirishima groaned and I nodded. Sure fucking did a lot to calm my ass down but it's not what I actually need, at least not with him.

"We suck, two bottoms shouldn't be fuck buddies," I flinched at the pain in my lower back that was now making itself known and I sit up before it had a chance to cripple me. "Throw the condom away, last time you missed the can and I don't want to clean up your mess." I walked into the bathroom and pulled out some pain meds taking a dose before offering some to him. I had topped before this so I'm sure he is sore.

"Thanks," he took the pills and we cleaned up. We are roommates and we've been working as pro heroes for the past three years now. Somehow without killing each other in that time but we got to know each other in ways neither of us cared to know in the first place.

"Are you really going to ask Icyhot out?" I asked, curious. I looked over to see him putting on some clean clothes but once his shirt was covering his top half he nodded.

"Yeah, I can't stand this anymore. No offense you are not that manly at topping," he answered and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're not either, how hard is it to just fucking slam into me?" I grumbled but he shrugged. "I hate topping," I added, maybe I would be okay with it if it was Deku under me but damn it all Shitty Hair just doesn't feel right.

"This was a bad idea to start with," Kirishima nodded before slumping onto our living room couch. I went back to my room and cleaned my bed, we were taking turns going back and forth between our room and whoever's room it was, had to clean up. Not that it mattered anymore.

My bed was made and the old bedding was in the wash. I went to the kitchen to find something for lunch. But there wasn't anything I found appetizing so I just shut the fridge door and slumped on the couch next to the fucker.

"I want real sex," I groaned out loud. I opened my eyes in time to see Kirishima rolling his eyes.

"It was real, just not great," he pouted and we both groaned. "I don't think I have ever been this disappointed with sex before," he mused out loud.

"I'm not apologizing after the lousy fuck I got from you," I glared at him not amused in the least. He held up his hands in surrender.

"Let's go out, tomorrow we go back to work and this weekend was really too disappointing to pretend that it was okay," he suggested and I rolled my eyes at him again.

He pulled out his phone and within seconds he had Icyhot's profile up and we saw that both he and Deku were at a nearby bar.

"Suddenly I'm thirsty," I mumble to myself.

"Right, suddenly. Not like years or anything," he rolled his eyes at me again and I punched him in the shoulder. "Fine, fine. Let's just go, they are probably only there for lunch."

***

They were not there just for lunch. It was Glasses birthday and they had managed to round up most of the class and we were already halfway there when Icyhot called Kiri and asked for us both to come.