Life pt 2

A/N this is the final part of this story. There will not be apart 3. Sorry, I already know several of you will be disappointed with that alone. 🏳️‍🌈

It's been three months since we got married and we are exhausted from running around and saving people from all the natural disasters recently. Enough that Deku and I handed in vacation slips and fell asleep waiting for our supervisor to show up. We were rudely woken up to the signed vacation slips, everyone was told absolutely no time off would be approved without medical verification. We were approved because other than when we go on forced medical leave we never take time off with the only exception being when Deku moved to my place.

I guess they thought we were about to crash and burn, which we were but no one asked. No one even got upset about us going home or getting time off. They all assumed we were being forced to just like in the past.

We are getting three weeks off this time. Our plan is simple, first three days RESTING, then sex. It's been almost a month and not from the lack of trying either. We just keep getting called back in, from our days off to before and after our shift. Fuck there was once we were in the shower, only just hoping for a quicky, when Deku's phone went off announcing an earthquake. To make matters worse? I have been feeling sick as a dog lately and there was more than once that I've gotten sick while working. Not that Deku was much better, he was so pale you would think he was already cold.

We walked into our little apartment, stripping at the door, dropping our laundry down the shoot, not even caring about what time the cleaners would actually come and take it away. We have plenty of time before we have to go back anyway.

We dragged ourselves up the stairs and collapsed in bed, showers could wait.

***

I walked out of the shower feeling so much better, wiping off the mirror to see myself covered in hickeys and even a few bite marks. It's been a week since we have been home and we took the batteries out of our phones and unplugged the damned TV just so we could actually get some sleep.

Why would we go through all that trouble? Our first night home we were called not even two hours after we clocked out. I took Deku's phone, he was so tired he didn't even wake up to the blaring things, and denied the calls and took the batteries out. I threw them in the bread box in the kitchen and as I was walking upstairs the TV flipped on from an emergency broadcast. I'm lucky I didn't break the damned thing, just to be safe I unplugged and took the batteries out of the emergency radio and sent a message to our supervisor before going back to bed. I was not nice in my message either but at least I didn't break my laptop.

A week of actual peace and quiet, Deku and I cuddled on the couch, played a few silly games and it didn't take three days for us to find each other naked. We cleaned our apartment and were just feeding each other bits of fruit and cheese while cozying up to each other. Why feed ourselves when feeding each other was so much more entertaining? I finally stopped getting sick and was actually able to keep my food down, thank God. I no longer feel like a fucking robot!

*Knock*knock*knock*

You have to be fucking kidding me! I looked at Deku hopefully, "Did you order in?" Please let it be food! He shook his head no and we both groaned. We grabbed a couple t-shirts and after I ran a hand through my hair first someone was knocking on the door again.

"Who the fu-!" I froze seeing Aunty and my Hag at the door.

"My babies!" Aunty cried, grabbing me and Deku once he was within reach while my Hag cursed me and coddled Deku. My dad who came into sight looked so relieved but he just stepped inside and closed the door to stop all the onlookers who were excited to see who managed to stop me from screaming. Thank God our apartment is soundproof, I don't think we would have a place anymore if it wasn't.