Double Trouble Twins 🍋

A/N Because I obviously have a problem and my mind never shuts off to let me sleep. 🥲 I hope all my heroes and fairies enjoy the story, it's a bit long though. 😅 

“Kacchan~” his voice moaned, echoing through me, our bodies moving together after being apart for far to fucking long. 

“Aaah!” I clenched my hands trying not to let my quirk go off only for them to sizzle a little anyway. 

“So hot, so tight, I’ve been gone for far too long,” he growled in my ear before thrusting back in hard and rough. 

“Then fuck me harder,” I hissed at him before I pushed him over and rolled on top of him, his hands on my hips, helping to slam me back down on his large hard cock. “Fuck!” I moaned not for the first time. He walked in the door of our apartment only an hour ago and instead of going to work like I should have I called in. 

As partners we should always go on missions together but there are times when only one of us goes, although they are supposed to be short when that happens. This time there was an accident and his two day mission turned into three weeks. 

“AH, Kacchan~” I felt him throbbing inside of me, cumming far too fucking early. It feels good, but it isn’t nearly enough still. Instead of grinding him deep inside of me though I want to switch things up a bit. 

“Fuck it, give me your ass,” I demanded while climbing off of him and after I added some lube to both his ass and my dick I pushed in not bothering to try and work him up first. He does not like to be hit or smacked but he loves when I bite him and when my quirk goes off like a sparkler from being too excited. Then there was this, this intense pleasure pain of me thrusting inside of him without prepping him, it sets him off almost as much as when I’m riding him. The lube was probably not exactly to his liking but I can’t actually hurt him. That would end things far too quickly and he likes the slow pain. 

He cried out, his arms holding me tight so that when I thrusted again his body easily took me in. So much for not preparing him. 

“Just how much did you miss me to be this loose?” I demanded, I bit where his neck and shoulder met loving the sound of his moans in my ears. 

“Every night, I’ve missed you so, so much,” he pushed forward to kiss me and I could feel pride rising in my chest. For him to fantasize about me that often his fingers must have had a hard time reaching where he wanted them to. 

I pulled out again just to slam back into him. His body shook around me, his arms and legs hugging me, trying to pull me in closer the longer we pleasured each other. 

“Fuck!” I cursed, I could feel myself getting far too excited and several mindless thrust later I came. Preferences aside I love how we switch, how amazing the sex is and even if one can’t keep it up for long the other can just take over, not that that happens too much. Today is probably because we were both too excited at finally seeing each other after so long. 

Deku rolled over to face me before giving sweet kisses and whispering in between them. “I love you so much. We can’t ever be away from each other for that long again,” his tongue slipped into my mouth and I know exactly what he is doing now. I worked him up all over again and when I came inside of him he was close enough to get frustrated when I pulled away. 

“It’s been three fucking weeks, get your dick over here,” I teased him, nipping at his lips and making him giggle when I caught his lip. 

“Okay, Kacchan~” he climbed over me again, my legs wrapping around his hips before I felt him press against me. Unlike me, he pushed in slowly, making sure I was still relaxed enough for him and when he realized that I was, he pushed all the way in again. This time his thrust were much calmer, even and I swear he was hitting my sweet spot every fucking time.