Incubus 🍋

A/N I know it's been a while but things are crazy at the moment. Remember my new story Hero's Villain or Villain's Hero will be published on Webnovel first and then AO3 when it's completed. It will NOT be on Wattpad! 🪷

We were fighting some kid, the whole fucking class and the reason why was because the actual pros couldn't touch him without lawsuits and since we were still in highschool we were given the go ahead. The kid kept crying that he couldn't turn it off and Eraserhead's quirk isn't working on him. Talk about a fucking headache.

I get close and set off an explosion to get his attention so that Deku and Eraserhead could get close, the kid's quirk was some kind of black lightning that shot you backwards and slammed you into things but from the looks of it Eraserhead couldn't erase it unless he is looking at the kid at the moment of impact and the kid kept bawling and covering his eyes so that really wasn't helping us at all.

All this trouble over a fucking kid.

"Peekaboo," my head snapped up at the ridiculous sound to find Deku trying to play peekaboo with the kid. The little boy actually looked up and Deku did it again. The kid sniffed and cracked a smile but kept watching.

"Peek a," Deku froze and then yelled "boo!" Making the kid laugh. Looks like it's the revisional exam all over again.

I reached into my belt and grabbed a handful of ground powder. I came up with this idea thanks to that class of trouble makers. I popped some explosions in my still clean hand letting the red sparks catch the kid's attention and then I set off a small explosion in the hand with the powder. First the calcium and copper chlorides manifesting the once yellow orange explosions blue and then some regular table salt to turn it a bright yellow.

"What's your favorite color?" Deku asked and I heard a soft voice say green. Green is easy, copper, it doesn't even need to be ground up; a simple penny from America will do just fine and I just need to hold it.

I grab a small handful and let my explosions spark and green sparks flash. The kid is smiling brightly and I walk forward a few steps before motioning him closer. The kid had finally stopped crying and was starting to ask for different colors, giggling at the silly faces that Deku was making. When the kid had finally stopped crying I let out a breath, I'm bored out of my mind.

"Thank you Mister," the kid had grabbed one of my gauntlets and tugged to get my attention, probably thinking it was like a shitty sleeve but he accidentally pulled the pin.

Fuck!

I aimed up and forced a smile, "Here's some real fireworks," I grunted and it was the hand I was still holding the pennies, I let it blast into the air and the kid jumped his quirk zapping both Deku and Eraserhead but neither seemed to be hurt so we all pretend it didn't happen and when the kid was taken away I collapsed on the ground.

"Kids are fucking scary as hell," I grumbled and I felt more than heard Deku sit next to me.

"You did really well keeping him from freaking out over your gauntlets," Deku smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, if it were me I probably would have panicked," he chuckled before leaning against me and I could have sworn that I felt a small electric shock but Eraserhead was calling us and the rest of our classmates back to go back to school.

"Coming Aizawa Sensei!" Deku called back and started standing up but I heard him mumble, "Can I come over tonight?"

"Do what you want," I averted my eyes but I couldn't help feeling another shock through my system when he offered me his hand. I took it without thinking. I couldn't look away until I was on my feet and then I shook my head trying to clear it. What the hell is wrong with me?