Uraraka...

A/N As most of you know. I do not like Uraraka whatsoever. I still haven't caught up on MHA so no spoilers please. I'm sure she has had to have had some character development by now so here is what I kind of hope it looks like (although it's still kind of flat at the moment but that'll change when I actually catch up I hope.) I hope you all enjoy! It's still dekubaku though 🌸

Uraraka's POV
I can't believe we are doing this! Mina said that she saw a part of Deku's and Bakugo's fight and there is just no way that Deku doesn't know how to dance so with the help of Momo and Kirishima we have rebuilt Mina's room with the empty one next door and there is now a one way mirror and insulated sound system so that we could hear them but they couldn't hear us.

Do I feel a little bad about doing this? Okay, maybe a little BUT if Deku actually knows how to dance! My heart just might stop.

"Is everybody ready?" Mina called out.

"Um, is this really a good idea? What if they end up killing each other?" Sero asked nervously and we all stared at him. "Ne-ne-nevermind." He slouched in his seat and Hagakure passed out the popcorn while Shoji was passing out drinks. Surprisingly Shoji, Tokoyami, Sato and Koda were the most excited about this. I mean more excited than Mina and that was saying something.

"Mina, when are you going to go and get them?" Ojiro asked cuddling up around a pillow he brought from his room... I really thought he was much more serious about martial arts than this. Turns out he was a huge weakness for pillows and cushions but he blames it on his tail making regular seats uncomfortable for him. I will never be able to look at him the same way as before, ever again.

"Just a minute, is everyone here?" Mina looked around trying to count.

"Everyone but Iida and Mineta," Tsu answered with a kero at the end while eating popcorn.

"Great! This is going to be so great!" Mina squealed before going through a connecting closet door and Momo followed her to add some things to make it more difficult to get through before closing the door again.

"I mean are we sure this is a good idea? What if Midoriya really can't dance and Bakugo kills him?" Sero asked nervously.

"Don't be silly, as much as they fight they can't actually hate each other. Or they would have killed each other a long time ago," Shinso rolled his eyes from his bean bag chair in the corner. "Yaoyorozu, can you make me one of these to take back to my dorm? I could actually fall asleep on it," he cuddled into it again and I saw Kaminari smiling brightly while Momo tried to keep a straight face. She didn't make that one. Kaminari did.

"I'm sure you could just take that one with you," she smiled brightly at him and I saw Jiro smiling wickedly while writing notes for Mina to read later. She would kill us if we didn't give her the tea.

"Was a pole really needed in the room though?" Aoyama asked thoughtfully while offering a cheese plate that he brought with him.

"Of course! For one thing Mina has been taking classes and another we don't know what kind of dancing they know how to do. What if it's dirty and we miss it because they didn't have the pole?" Hagakure answered animatedly, dear All Might, we are really doing this.

"Hush, the door is opening!" Tsu grumbled and she didn't even Kero at the end, she was so focused and someone turned off the overhead light.

"Don't be shy! I promise that I'll have you both dancing like pros in no time," Mina giggled, dragging Bakugo in cursing while Deku looked like he was about to cry. "Don't worry, I made sure that no one saw me bringing you here so just calm down a little," she grinned smugly when the door closed. The way she worded that made me feel guilty but at the same time it was true. None of us saw her being then to her room, just into it.