Dinner 🍋

A/N Sorry, it wasn't ready in time for Christmas but it is really long. I almost made it a short story instead of a one shot. Who knows there might even be a part 2 one day. 🤷

"Oi, Deku we're going home tomorrow we have to get ready," I hissed before dragging him out of his seat and towards the elevator. The rest of the class was nearly all drunk off of their asses from the Christmas party tonight, I spiked the punch and I really don't think I was the only one who did either. Deku of course doesn't drink artificial drinks like that so he and I were both completely sober, just the way I want it.

"Right, sorry!" Deku chuckled following me into the elevator, he stood beside me happily humming as he did. We got to my floor and found Shouji and Kiri passed out in front of their rooms, hell Kiri was snoring, propped up against his door but I guess I should be amazed he made it this far considering the drinking competition he had with the other idiots. Shouji however was only a step past him and laying in the middle of the floor, for as big as he is he is a light weight.

I unlock my door and Deku walks inside while I carefully close and lock it behind us. We have been secretly dating since August, we were both 18 already, pissed as hell and screaming down each other's throats when Deku grabbed me and kissed me. Thankfully we had been in my room, which is soundproof and I had just thrown him on my bed. One thing led to another and... Well, Deku can top me any day of the week.

But his dumbass only comes up when I've had enough and basically drag him here, like tonight.

"Did you miss me Kacchan?" Deku asked and I looked back at him and see that he already has his top off and oh, fuck yeah. Those muscles were screaming to be touched.

"You know you could just come up instead of making me drag you up here," I grumbled, while throwing my shirt towards the dirty laundry basket.

"But then I don't know if you have had enough time to heal or not!" He whined before giving me a smirk and whispering, "And I really don't want to hold back." His fingers trailed over my pecs and then down my abs until he was unbuttoning my pants for me.

"I only need a day, you can come anytime after that." I swallowed trying not to get too excited already but just fuck, the moment my lips met his I just really didn't care anymore.

"I'll keep that in mind," he growled before almost ripping my pants off of me and when I looked up again he was completely naked looking down on me. I watched him bite his lips while his eyes burned trails across my skin, leaving me breathless. This right here is why I don't like waiting until the last minute, this uncontrollable desire to submit to him, to feel him dominate me? It's amazing during this moment but once I wake up in the morning I will be miserable again.

I hate begging and even though anyone else who might have watched me drag him to the elevator would say it looked like I was going to kill him while he giggled, the truth kind of hurts.

I watched him get down on his knees in front of me making me sit up a little but he shook his head no. "It's my fault for making you wait so long. It's been weeks and I should know better than anyone how amazing and strong you are. Let me relieve you a little first," he grinned at me while he took my hard-on in his hand and gently stroked me before he kissed the tip. He usually does give me at least one blow job but something feels different about this one. For one thing he looks way too comfortable in front of me, and he is going so much slower.

I relaxed though, a blowjob or handjob either or will help to release some of this pressure and as is I feel like I could cum at any second just from him teasing me.

"Don't hold back tonight, cum as much as you want. I'll take care of you no matter what," Deku kissed down my length before taking me all in, his hot wet mouth sucking all around me. He used to gag a lot, but he insisted that he needed to do at least this since I let him top all the time. I tried telling him that I liked it but me and my stupid mouth can't confess properly unless I am completely sated, which considering my quirk is basically a continuous blue pill... Yeah, difficult.