Smut poly 🍋

A/N I guess I kind of needed a pallet cleanse? I needed to walk away from Time Changes Us I've got the first draft all the way to chapter 56 done and I need a break. My heart can only take so much and someone requested a Bakugo x Deku x Kirishima fic so I thought why not? I did end up adding Todoroki in the end though ✌🏻 but I think you'll all like it. Enjoy! reinisverygay I hope it satisfies ya. I hope to see more requests in the future from everybody! 🌸

I was hit with a quirk and instead of going to the office again I went home to my apartment. I was sitting on the toilet trying not to make anymore mess but it just won't stop and it's so exhausting.

I pick up my phone.

Kacchan: Come to my place now.

I waited and when I saw a thumbs up I let out a sigh of relief before sending another message.

Kacchan: The door is unlocked.

I had only just gotten the water running in the shower when I heard the front door open and his voice calling out that he was here. I yelled to let him know where I was before stepping under the hot water.

Maybe two minutes passed before the curtain opened and the large thick nerd stepped in with me.

"I heard about the quirk," he whispered and I let out a sigh and just nodded before pulling him in for a kiss. My cock pulsing as I came yet again for no real fucking reason. The villain was a repeat sex offender but only because the victims of his quirk couldn't get it to stop until they had sex. At least he didn't go around assaulting people for fun.

He actually begs for quirk canceling jewelry and our support department finally came up with a necklace design that the wearer could easily remove whenever they wanted so that he couldn't really use it as a weapon. Sadly though it was still in development and I just happened to be there when he turned around and spooked him.

So, real villain? No, not really. My villain? Yes, I hate the extra, this is not the first time his quirk has "accidentally" been used on me and I call bullshit.

Deku pushed me against the shower wall and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his hips just for cum to splatter on his chest and abs. I heard him growl before sticking a finger in my ass and I want to curse, I've probably cum a dozen times already, I don't think I can be any more relaxed physically.

"Let me fill you," he teased in my ear and I agreed before he could finish talking. His shaft pushing in and my back arching to try and make room for him. His thrusts were slow but powerful, making me cry out and moan his name while scratching up his back and kissing his lips, his tongue silencing most of the noise before I felt him cum.

"Damn, you're getting good at this," I relaxed in his arms, letting the last of my cum drip down his abs while we were panting.

"I can do better," he grinned and I raised an eyebrow, interested.

"Prove it," I demanded and he turned the water off and after using a towel to wipe off most of the water on us he carried me to my bed. He tossed me and when I tried to get up I was on my hands and knees when he pushed my shoulders down and my face hit the pillow.

"Stay just like this," he instructed, his voice deep and thick with lust and I couldn't help doing exactly what he wanted. At first he just pounded into me, my ass was filled with him and him alone but it seemed to get more and more intense every time he came.

"So good, I'll reward you now," he hummed before biting my shoulders and I moaned out in surprise, my body shaking as I came again. He pulled out and flipped me over so I was on my back before he pushed back inside his tongue in my mouth while his hands tilted my hips just right for each thrust.