Thunderstorms 4/20 🍋

A/N There are so many ways to communicate, so many ways to show love and understanding. I hope this will give a small window into just a bit of it. 🌈

I opened my door to see a blond standing there clutching a blanket in his arms and he looked so terrified that I looked down the hall to see nothing. The power had gone out a few minutes ago and only the emergency power lights were on. I turn back to the extra and see he is shivering and covered in sweat before a large crash of thunder and I see him jump more than a foot in the air. Kaminari.

I let out a long sigh before glaring at him. "I don't care how fucking fried your brain is if you tell anyone what my room looks like I won't leave enough of you to identiy. Do you understand?" I hissed at him and he quickly nodded, just thankful he didn't actually have to ask out loud. I stepped back and opened my door the rest of the way and he quickly rushed into my room to find Kirishima already pulling out the futon.

"You too Kamibro?" He asked looking up and Dunce Face started crying about storms and how his quirk freaked him out when there wasn't any power. Actually that was kind of interesting. I didn't know that the weather could affect his quirk at all but he seems more disturbed by the fact that nothing has power than just the storm outside.

I rolled my eyes and grumbled to myself about how he actually climbed the stairs in the near pitch black just to knock on my door. Neither Kirishima or Kaminari said a word about my room, which was kind of a relief.

My room could give Deku's a run for his money, All Might merch was everywhere, posters, collectables, blankets (out of reach so they had to use the plain ones) and of course my pillows with his insignia on them. I'm not Deku though, I am not going to sleep on my hero's face. That is just fucking weird.

I grabbed my flashlight and pulled down a couple more blankets and threw them at them only to get confused looks from them until we all heard a knock on my door again. Like I didn't see that coming a fucking mile away? I mean really?

I opened the door to see both Sero and Ashido there and gave them the same treatment as Kami and Kiri and they quickly nodded before a large flash of light lit up the window behind me right before the boom of thunder. Damn, I actually felt that in my bones. I let them in and grabbed more blankets. Fuck that's all my standard blankets now. All I have left is my All Might merch and I will use those and throw them what is already on my bed.

It shouldn't be long before the Nerd shows up anyway. I let out another sigh and started stripping the covers from my bed and throwing them at my squad before remaking my bed with my limited edition covers and throwing a few extra All Might pillows on my bed.

I'm kind of surprised that none of them have tried to tease me since they got here but they just might still be too scared to actually notice. Who the fuck knows? Then again, this always seems to happen, it's either they choose to ignore it all or they just don't notice it.

Which I highly doubt.

I walked back to the door and opened it to see both Deku and Icyhot there. I quirked an eyebrow at Icyhot. I was not expecting him to show up. Nope, not at all, this is new.

He actually noticed the confused look on my face and answered, "I checked the circuit box and it must be the whole area. None of the switches were flipped and when I was coming back up I found Midoriya climbing the stairs." I nodded and just shrugged and opened my door letting them both in, surprising not only Deku and Icyhot but myself too. But what the hell? He isn't really the type to tease or spread rumors and like anyone would fucking believe him anyway.

They walked in to find my friends all huddled up jumping at every little flash of lighting only to try and hold in their tears from the booming thunder. Seriously, their first reaction to a thunderstorm is to come to me? The one with the explosion quirk? I shake my head trying to rid the thoughts from my head.