Past Mistakes pt 2

A/N You're extra special oneshot. 🥰

"Come on Nerd, time to get up," I gently shook the still thirteen year old Deku. "It's morning, we slept through the night, we need to go to school," I tried again when he tried to roll away to hide from the morning light.

"No," he whined and you know what? I can only do what I can do after all.

"Fine, I'll tell All Might that you didn't want to come to his class," I sighed and the way he jolted, sitting up with his back straight is just hilarious.

"All Might?" He asked, rubbing at his eyes until he looked around and I saw confusion on his face until he looked at me. "That's right you're in highschool now," he put the pieces together slowly. His mind is still sleepy.

"WE are in highschool. Hurry up and I'll make breakfast," I pulled him out of bed and we were finally able to go downstairs. There was plenty of time before classes but since Deku and I fell asleep as soon as we got back yesterday neither of us have eaten since lunch. So, big breakfast it is!

"What do you feel like eating today? Waffles, pancakes, eggs, french toast?" I suggested and he swung his legs happily while sitting at the table.

"Anything you make will be amazing!" He smiled brightly at me, even while he was still rubbing his eyes. He likes sweets, but he also needs protein, especially right now since he is so fucking small.

I pulled out the eggs and bread and quickly cooked two over easy eggs and gave them to him. "Eat this for now, breakfast will be done soon," I grinned at him and he nodded before quickly picking up the fork I gave him and I turned back to the stove. By the time I was done cooking we were both laughing, me because I kept teasing him for being a little kid and him because he was accusing me of trying to fatten him up.

"Kacchan! I can't eat another bite," he whined and I picked up his fork and stuck another bite of thick french toast covered in honey in his mouth.

"Look at that, another bite just went in," I teased laughing and he hit my shoulder playfully while he tried not to spit the food out. I picked up a damp rag and started washing his sticky face off. You really are such a little kid," I chuckled and he pouted.

"That's no fair Kacchan! You're only four months older than me," he whined after forcing himself to swallow but he couldn't help making faces while I scrubbed at his face.

"Hmm," I hummed, smiling at him but I didn't point out the fact that he is currently 13 and I'm 18. "Four months and I'm still cleaning your face for you," I smiled at him and he started whining about how I wouldn't let him do it himself but I just chuckled while gathering the dirty dishes and filling the sink with soapy water.

In less than a breath, Deku was standing next to me rinsing and drying them but I had to put them away once I was done washing since he didn't know where they went. Well that's not entirely true, he was able to figure out most but he couldn't find where the pans went and I couldn't help laughing at him when he looked in the oven.

By the time we finished putting everything away the rest of our class came in and Kirishima was doing a big yawn and stretching that made Deku jump at the noise and he ran a few steps to hide behind me. Why does he actually need to give his yawn his voice? Really just don't use your vocal cables and it's like taking a big breath. No one wants to hear that noise!

"Good morning Bakubro," he stretched, not looking around but we could clearly see him take a deep breath through his nose. "Did you cook breakfast? What's the occasion? Can I have some?" He asked, not bothering to wait for a response at all.

"There's enough for everyone to have three," I rolled my eyes and turned back to Deku.

"Only three? Then why did you try to force me to eat six? And then the eggs too? Kacchan you're so mean!" Deku whined.