Thanksgiving 🍋

A/N Dear Heroes and Fairies! I am so thankful to have all of you in my life. I would have never written any of these stories down, either Fairytail or My Hero Academia if it weren't for all of you. I will be finishing Celestial Fire before I publish any other novels but I'm sure my mind will wonder like it always has in the past and I'll write plenty of oneshots. Having said that, as of right now I don't plan to actively pursue another fanfic after this. I have a couple set to the side that have between 10-20k words already and I might publish them if I like how they turn out but I have decided to pursue my original novel. Again thanks to all of you and your kind support and encouragement. 

I will be focusing on Ceaseless Siren for the most part after Celestial Fire is completed. Like I said I do have a couple other partial stories already written that are fanfics but as of right now they are just swimming in the ether waiting for a plot to find them. Lol. All jokes aside, thank you all for another amazing year of writing. Your comments, likes, and general emotional support have only helped me to come to this choice.

I'm sure I will eventually finish those stories though. I can't imagine not writing fanfics after the last four years. I just can't. You have all become that important to me. 🥰💖

Please enjoy the story, as always, I love you all platonically. 😉✨

"Kacchan?" Deku yawned, stretching out, making this so much harder on me.

"Shh, just say yes or no," I whispered, trying to keep my voice down.

"Wha-" I put my hand over his mouth to keep him from breaking the rules. I see him looking around more confused than before but I just move my leg up and he flinches at the unexpected contact before nodding wide eyed. I remove my hand and he whispers the word out loud and I kiss him.

We've been dating for a few months now and if it weren't for the fact that we both agreed to keep it between us so our parents didn't find out I wouldn't have to sneak around like this. None of that however made Deku behave.

He rolled us over and dived in for a kiss and my arms circled around his neck and shoulders. Fucking finally! I was starting to get touch starved with how he had been avoiding me, this whole "family" trip has been a nightmare.

The cabin we are staying in only had three rooms so that left Deku and I to share but the rooms didn't block sound very well and why in the fuck does the bed have to squeak so damn much? We're barely kissing and the way the bed is squeaking you would think that we were already half way through the fucking climax.

Thankfully Deku doesn't seem to notice, his hands having made their way down to the bottom of my shirt he started pulling the material up. His tongue did not leave my mouth until he had the frustrating material ready and then only for a moment before my shirt was thrown into the middle of the floor.

His hands sliding down my body and pushing the thin shorts I was wearing down and I have no idea when he ditched his pants but I could feel his bare skin against mine making me hiss in my excitement. Not willing to let it end just because I got a little too excited.

He kissed down my body quickly before sucking me into his mouth and I almost bit my hand to keep from moaning out loud. He didn't stay long, his hands already pulling my ass up and barely a moment after he released my dick he was eating my ass and I had to bite into the pillow to keep from calling out his name. Fuck the way he was moving you would think he was the one to wake me up not the other way around!

I tapped the mattress to let him know that it was enough but he didn't let me go for a few more minutes and then only because I was moving around so much. He licked and sucked my cock a little more before lining himself up and pushing in. I'm still tense, unlike usual he didn't let me cum at all and I felt him shudder while all I could do was try not to get torn apart.