Fever Dream 🍋

A/N Day 4 I hope you all are still enjoying the oneshots! 💃🏻

It’s dark and I feel so hot but cold at the same time. I feel like I’m being baked alive but everything around me is cold as ice.

“Kacchan!” I grunted in response, his voice alone more than enough to turn me on. The image of him on top of me thrusting into my overly hot and willing body was making it hard to concentrate. Or is it just hard to concentrate at all right now?

“Oh, Kacchan!” His voice got louder but the pressure was getting to be too much for me and I was moaning out in response to his thrusts. Hot, sweaty, intoxicatingly beautiful he kissed me, our gasp filling the air between us, our tongues bridging the gap.

So close.

“Bakugo, wake up!” I jerked at the unexpected voice only to find myself at my desk in class. “I know that you have already had to see Recovery Girl twice today but you must stay awake in class.” He grumbled more colorfully under his breath before I heard, “I have to.” Before he turned back to the front and I groaned out loud.

He turned back to see me but I just tried to sit up again, sadly when I turned in my seat I fell out of it and onto the floor. I didn’t try to get up again.

“Kacchan!” In the next moment Deku was next to me and when he grabbed my hand he cried out in surprise. “You’re burning up!”

“What’s going on?” Recovery Girl walked in and saw me on the floor. “Again? How did he get hurt this time?” She walked over and when she felt my forehead she looked shocked, she took out a thermometer and when it chimed showing it was done it was red and I saw it read 52 degrees… Celsius. [126 degrees Fahrenheit for those of us that need the help]

“How are you alive we have to-!”

“Kacchan, do you still keep the medicine in your room?” Deku cut her off and I blinked slowly before nodding. “Why haven’t you set off any explosions? You know what happens if you don’t,” he grumbled before picking me up, cradling me as he did.

“Keys?” I managed to point at my bag and he grabbed them, leaving my bag behind as he looked at our teacher. “Sorry Aizawa Sensei, Kacchan needs to take his medicine now or he could be hurt. I’ll take him back to the dorms and make sure he takes his medicine properly.”

“Dumb Deku,” I grumbled, barely being able to even look at him at the moment.

“What-” Aizawa Sensei started but Deku was already carrying me out the classroom door.

“Call and ask Aunty, I’m sure she’ll be able to answer all your questions. Oh and Todoroki, Kirishima, could you bring our homework and things back to the dorms after classes? Thanks,” he then walked out the door, not bothering to look back at all and I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer.

“Kacchan, it looks like you’ll have to take that one medicine. The one you hate so much. Why haven’t you been using your quirk?” I heard him muttering under his breath but the gentle sway from his walk was soothing and I could just stay like this forever.

“So… Hot. It’s cold,” I gasped, my mouth close to his ear and I heard him sigh out but he moved quicker. I am shaking from the cold air surrounding us, the fact that it’s the middle of the summer be damned. I must have dozed off because it wasn’t long before I heard a lock click and when I opened my eyes we were standing in front of my room and my door was swinging open.

He walked inside, closed and locked the door behind us before setting me on my bed and helping me with my shoes and clothes. The fact that I could barely move and everything hurts only made things more difficult for me.