Secrets 3

A/N Phew, that took a lot longer than I expected. I hope you enjoy but be warned this one has angst and it could very well make you rage. 👉👈

All the students were already in the Dorm A common area except for the two they were all waiting for. Aizawa looked around to make sure everyone was accounted for and they tried to calm down, to sit or chat but they were all so nervous none of them could keep up the idle chatter for long.

They waited and then even at this unholy early hour of the day their phones chimed.

Deku: All Might is on his way. Eraserhead will you add our mothers and give them admin privileges?

*Eraserhead added two numbers to the chat.*

*Eraserhead assigned admin privileges to Midoriya Inko and Bakugo Mitsuki*

*Midoriya Inko changed name to Green Demon*

*Bakugo Mitsuki changed name to Life Giver*

Life Giver: Nice, I'm glad you can finally own the title you deserve Inko! 👍

Green Demon: I think you are being silly. Life Giver really? What about Bomb Shelter? That is much more like you Mitsuki.

Life Giver: Hmm...

*Life Giver changes name to Bomb Shelter*

Bomb Shelter: It does have a certain ring to it.

Dynamight: Are you about done playing around yet? We want to do this but we don't want it to take all day. 😤

Green Demon: 🙃 Katsuki dear?

Dynamight: Sorry Aunty! 🤐

Deku: MOM! We agreed! 😫

Green Demon: Izuku honey, Katsuki shouldn't talk to his mother that way.

Green Demon: Ever.

Dynamight: Won't happen again. 🤐

Green Demon: 😁

Deku: 😮‍💨 Can we please? We did what you asked.

Green Demon: Almost. We just need to set some parameters on the chat first.

Deku: 😑

*Green Demon has muted the chat. Permissions given to Deku, Dynamight and Bomb Shelter*

*Bomb Shelter restricted recording and snapshots. Chat placed on incognito mode; all content will be deleted when exited.*

Bomb Shelter: That should do it!

Green Demon: Thank you Mitsuki!

Dynamight: God help me.

Deku: Mom, Aunty? We still need to add All Might...

Green Demon: Go ahead dear. That's why we gave you admin permissions.

Deku: I have a bad feeling about this.

*Deku added All Might to the chat.*

*Green Demon muted All Might, Deku and Dynamight*

Bomb Shelter: There, now we can get this story actually going.

The boys walked into the dorm common area looking drained and barely alive before flopping into two empty seats with the rest of their class.

"They actually fucking muted us," Bakugo growled and Deku just nodded.

"Not like we didn't see that coming though. They did say that they would be the ones to tell everyone or it was a no deal." Deku sighed before leaning against the explosive blond who just looked at him confused before rolling his eyes and leaning back.