Repeat 🍋

A\N Happy Thanksgiving! Here is a little something extra. 😘

"KACCHAN!" I turned, hearing the panic in Deku's voice, I was in the dorm hallway outside of mine and Kiri's rooms. We were just about to go to our own rooms when Deku came running up panting, still in his hero suit.

"What th-" I started but Deku grabbed me and started shaking me.

"Thank All Might I found you! Hurry I was hit with a quirk and I need you to burn me," Deku was crying and Kiri and I stood there shocked. "Please Kacchan, just burn me like that day with my notebook. I know you remember. Please I'm begging you," He was basically sobbing.

"What the hell?" I demanded and set off a few explosions until I saw Deku actually reaching out towards them. "What the fuck is the matter with you? You know better than anyone what my explosions can do!" I jerked my arm away from him only for him to cling onto me.

"Please Kacchan, I'm begging you. I'll do anything, just please burn me!" He latched onto me, hugging me tight so that I couldn't get away.

"Get the fuck off me and explain yourself!" I demanded and instead he just held me tighter. I could hear him sobbing out please over and over again.

"Midobro what are you talking about? How will Bakubro burning you help?" Kiri asked, hopefully his approach works better than mine because I can't budge and Deku has a death grip on me.

"I was hit with a quirk, if Kacchan doesn't burn me then I will disappear! My past will be unwritten, that day will never happen. That was the day I met All Might for the first time. The sludge villain attacks. Please Kacchan, I'm begging you. Burn me." Deku looked up, his eyes big and watery.

"How will burning you stop it from happening?" I asked curious, wait, if that was the day he met All Might then that is probably the day All Might decided to give him his quirk!

I didn't wait for an answer and I put my hand on his shoulder but he stopped me before I could start. "You have to say the words. I know it's cruel, hate me all that you want. I'll do anything."

"When you say the words?" I asked, my eyes wide open as I pulled my hand back.

"That day you burned me. You have to say the words again, you have to say it just like you did that day. I even found my notebook. It has to be the same!" He was crying before he even pulled out the already burned notebook. I shoved him away.

"Deku do you even realize what you are asking me to do? Huh?" I could feel my rage building up but I couldn't help it, seeing that notebook brought back so many ugly memories.

"I know Kacchan. I know, but Kirishima is here and he can witness it so you won't get into any trouble. Please. I don't want to disappear," his tears were running down his face. I unlock my door and open it.

"Get the fuck inside! I'm not doing shit out here in the hall!" I fumed and when they were both in my room I closed and locked the door. "Explain! Properly this time, from the beginning."

I listened to Deku talk about the patrol he was on and how he was hit with the quirk Repeat. It takes the day that changes everything for the victim and deletes it unless the starting act is repeated. And for Deku it was the day of the sludge attack and it was me bullying him.

Kiri listened silently, disbelief written all over his face but he stayed quiet. He was probably waiting for me to deny it, deny that it ever happened at all.

"Deku, if I do this it will hurt. I'm stronger than before. It could actually kill you," I tried to warn him, ignoring the look of shock and straight up betrayal on Kiri's face. I couldn't look at him, not about this. Not now.