Sweet Like Kacchan 🍭

A/N Implied spicy at the end. You've been warned. This was supposed to be for Bakugo's birthday but I needed some fluff thanks to everything going on in my life right now. Lots and lots of fluff. 💃🏻  

"DEKU! WHERE ARE YOU!" Came the high pitched voice of my childhood friend. I spun around and right in the doorway stood Kacchan, four year old Kacchan.

"DEKU! FOUND YOU!" He ran in and jumped at me and on reflex I caught him and hugged him close, afraid he might fall somehow. "Dumb Deku, trying to hide from me," Kacchan crossed his arms and huffed.

"Umm Kacchan, how did you turn small again?" I asked him nervously.

"I didn't turn small. YOU turned big! It's not fair! Is this your quirk? Did you finally get one? Wait, is this all you can do? Weak!" He teased and laughed before hugging me again. "I'm so glad though. Now we can always be together," he whispered and my heart broke to pieces.

"I don't get my quirk for a long time, Kacchan. It takes an extra ten years, I was fourteen so you have to stay close, okay? It's super strong though," I smiled when he pulled back to look at me. "Want to see it?" I asked and his bright red eyes were wide but he nodded excitedly, waiting patiently.

I let OFA flood through me and his eyes flashed in his excitement. "Want to go for a ride?" I whispered in his ear and he quickly nodded his head and before anyone could say not to do anything I ran out the dorm doors while he was holding on tight. I was only using 2% but that was more than plenty for such a small baby. "Up we go," I giggled and he held on tight before I jumped a couple meters into the air. His squeals of excitement and his bubbling giggles were far too adorable to just stop.

When I was done I set him on the ground and he ran off yelling, "tag you're it!" There was a slight flash from him using his quirk to help propel himself forward, far weaker than when he is normal sized but that's expected. I let myself forget, just for now, that we were ever anything but best friends.

"Deku! Stop staring off into space, you'll never catch me like that!" He giggled from just a couple steps in front of me.

"Oh really?" I asked, smiling and his eyes went wide and he turned and made a run for it. It wasn't long before I was tossing him into the air with a surprised squeak from him that was followed by giggles when I started tickling him.

"Ha! Deku! You!" He couldn't make a complete sentence though and he finally gave up on trying only to try and attack me instead. Why am I so ticklish? Somehow I couldn't stay upright anymore and he was on top of me giggling like mad because he of course was winning the tickle fight.

"Say it! Say it right now!" He demanded, catching me by surprise. "Who's the best in the whole wide world? Huh?" He rolled his eyes before attacking my most sensitive ticklish spots.

"Kacchan!" I cried, squirming from under the small child. Suddenly he was lifted into the air and when I saw Todoroki I was able to breathe a sigh of relief and try to catch my breath.

"Oi! Who the hell are you to pick me up like this? Huh? OI STRANGER DANGER!" He screamed at him at the top of his lungs and I heard Kacchan's friends laughing hysterically nearby and I heard a few of mine chuckling, including Iida.

"Sorry Todoroki, Kacchan doesn't remember you," I propped myself up and smiled at him.

"I see," he nodded as if that made sense before gently putting him down next to me and he stood in front of me blocking him from me.

"What the hell do you want with us, Creeper?" He snapped at him.

"Kacchan, this is Todoroki. When we grow up and go to highschool he is in our class," I explained and Kacchan seemed to study me for a second but then he turned to block my friend again.