4/20 Birthday Wishes 🍋

A/N Lemon!!! You've been warned.

Edit DekuBaku switch implied. ✌️

"Hey Happy 4/20 Dude!" Kaminari laughed at me.

"LIKE I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE!" I fumed before setting off an explosion in my hand, ready to chase him down the stairs.

"Chill dude, it's not like I'm accusing you of being a pothead or anything." He shrugged backing away with his hands up. I froze.

"You seriously don't know?" I'm completely confused. Somehow every year someone finds out and the whole school tried to prank or otherwise just fuck with me. It's our third year at UA and somehow no one here has figured it out that today is my birthday.

"Know what?" He tilted his head confused.

"Forget it," I grumble before going to the kitchen. Usually we are out of school or we would be if we went to any other school, but we basically live here now because of the damn League of Villains. Oh well today I'm 18 and soon enough I'll be a pro hero!

"Bakubro! Happy 4/20!" Kirishima smiled walking by me and I set an explosion off in his face. "Ah come on bro! So not manly!" He pouted and joined Kaminari, away from me.

"Dude is super touchy for some reason today. I said the same thing and he looked like he was going to murder me!" Kaminari told him. I frown and continue to the kitchen. Do they really not know?

"Hey Kacchan! My mom says you know what!" I glared at Deku but no one was around to hear it. "And me too of course," he beamed at me. I roll my eyes but freeze when a thought hit me.

Deku doesn't know I'm gay. Hell no one but shitty hair does and he only knows because he wouldn't stop trying to set me up with girls. I smile as I realized I could tell my crush that I liked him without him judging me. He will probably think I'm joking.

"You know what I really want this year?" I ask as if I'm playing along.

He let out a sigh, "For me to leave you alone. I know it's the same every year." Okay maybe I'm an pint up angry gay man. So what?

"Actually no," I looked around and made sure no one was around and walked around the counter and whispered in his ear. "That we could have some fun in my room. You know my room is soundproof because of my explosions?" I let my breath tickle his ear before I lean back to see the damage. I can honestly say I was not expecting him to be that red. I thought it would fluster him a little or that he would think I was talking about video games or something. But it looks like he understood exactly what I meant. That was shocking enough on it's own.

"Let me go to my room to get a few things!" He squeaked and his body was covered in green electricity and he practically flew out of the room. I couldn't even tell him it was a joke. Not like he would actually show up at my room or anything...

Unless he did? Would that mean? No! But what if?

I quickly grabbed a couple apples and put them in a nearby bag along with a few water bottles and took the elevator to my room. I tried to stay calm, I mean there is no way that my crush could possibly like me like that! Not after all the shit I've put him through over the past few years. I mean it has gotten better between us, that's for sure. But enough to have sex? No way in he-...

The doors to the elevator opened to show a panting Deku standing in front of my room with a black backpack in his hands. What the fuck? His backpack is red. I mean, what the fuck is he doing at my door?

I gave him a curious look even lifting an eyebrow at him but he just smiled standing up straight. I unlocked my door and stood to the side, he actually walked inside, I followed closing and locking the door behind me. I even made a show of it making sure he heard the lock click but he just took his shoes off and hopped onto my bed dropping the black bag next to it.