Secrets 4

A/N This is starting to become my crack fic. Is that a problem? 🤔 

It ended up being several days before anyone could actually stop and think about what all they found out. I mean who could just swallow the fact that two very small children actually died and came back, just like that? The class A dorms were silent most of the time. 

Several tried to distract themselves from the information that they learned but almost all of them would go quiet again after a short time. Shinso went to meet Kaminari’s family and somehow Kaminari’s father was arrested for public indecency and was forced to stay in jail for a while. His mother smiled a lot and actually came to the dorms to visit not only her son but his boyfriend and Kaminai’s elder brothers would be dragged along with her and they would be very pale anytime they saw Shinso smile at all. 

Eraserhead had filled out a lot of paperwork and talked with the authorities in charge of Kaminair’s father but it only seemed that he would be staying in the jail cell for longer due to inappropriate behavior while in there. Not that anyone actually noticed or anything. 

Finally when almost a week had passed Kaminari couldn’t take it anymore. 

Chargezuma: Mrs. Midoriya? Mrs. Bakugo? Could we ask questions now? 

Dynamight: Dunce Face you’re really asking our mothers questions at 1’oclock in the fucking morning? 

Dynamight: Do you have a death wish? 

Deku: Kacchan, it’s really not that bad. Mom is normally up around now anyway. 

Dynamight: And who’s fault is that exactly? 

Deku: … Mean. 

Green Demon: It’s alright boys. Mitsuki and I were just having tea. 

Bomb Shelter: 😒 Brat. 

Dynamight: Now what? 

Bomb Shelter: Did you take your medicine before bed? 

Dynamight: … 

Deku: 😳 Kacchan? 

Dynamight: FUCK I’M TAKING IT NOW! 

Bomb Shelter: Give it an hour and he will be knocked out. 

Cellophane: Medicine? 

Dynamight: Stay the fuck out of it! 

Pinky: Bakubabe I will cut you. 🔪 Just saying. 

Dynamight: 😒🙄 

Green Demon: He will be just fine. His medicine just helps him sleep at night and helps him regulate his quirk without catching his bed on fire. ☺️

Bomb Shelter: Because no one likes waking up with half the house destroyed and fire everywhere else. 😐

Green Demon: MITSUKI! 

Bomb Shelter: Fine. 

Dynamight: Thanks Aunty. 

Bomb Shelter: *grumbles* 

Deku: Aunty did you really just type grumbles? 

Bomb Shelter: I have to let the stress out somehow. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Deku: …

Deku: Does it help? 

Green Demon: Izuku? 

Deku: Nothing Mom. It’s nothing to worry about. I’ll add All Might back in the chat now! 

*Deku added All Might to the chat*