Trapped 🍋

A/N So I have been influenced by a comic, above image, and a story came to mind. It will start with the same premise but I will, of course, be giving it my own spin and creating a story of my own and instead of it being third person pov it's going to be Bakugo's. I just like doing his pov. I'm not sorry for this.  Top Deku 😏

How in the fuck did this even happen? I'm stuck in a room, no doors, no windows, only walls, floor and ceiling. I've been over every inch of it and there isn't an opening anywhere. Not even a button on the fucked up instructions on the wall. The only things in the room? A bed with everything you could ever want to do in bed and then there was Deku. 

Deku and I were in a quirk accident and we suddenly appeared in this white room with no way out but one. It's been three and a half days now and other than water, vitamins and crackers appearing every now and again nothing, we can't even use our quirks here! 

I look up at the words on the wall again, the instructions that have my gay panic spiralling out of control. "You can not leave this room until you have sex." I could easily see there were a couple asterisk-like notes in small print next to it but I can't focus on that right now. We are stuck unless we fuck.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FUCKING MIND WOULDN'T FREAK OUT OVER THIS?

Deku however was sitting on the bed looking like he was just told that he was going to die in the next hour and he couldn't resist or others would get hurt instead. Is the thought of sleeping with me that fucking bad? This should be heaven, a dream come true, instead it looks like the man of my dreams wants nothing to do with me.

I look up at the words again and try to focus on the little notes. The first one said the green eyed one had to top. Thoughts of Deku braced over me with my arms around his shoulders clouded my mind and oh fuck. I'm so fucking hard right now it hurts. I need to get rid of it but there is only so many fucking times I can go to the bathroom without Deku noticing, if he hasn't already. 

I take a couple deep breaths and try to focus on the second note; he has to cum inside of my ass! I am running my hands through my hair again trying not to pull it out, while I am trying to force the thoughts out of my head. Maybe if I top we can leave and my heart won't shatter nearly so badly? I look up at the note again before stripping off my shirt. 

Fuck it, it's got to be worth a try, right? 

"Kacchan! What are you doing?" I knocked Deku over ignoring his protest while stripped out of my clothes. 

"What the fuck do you think I'm doing? We can't stay in here forever," I growled, my excitement was getting to me but at the same time I was losing focus. Deku is under me and he looks terrified, that made me go soft. Fucking damn it! 

"Kacchan! Wait! Stop, it says that I have to be the one on top!" He pushed me over and the next thing I know is my pants are around my ankles and Deku was holding himself up over me. He looked up and looked at the first note before looking back at me again. His eyes, why do they have to look so defeated? 

"Why-?" I couldn't finish my question, what right do I have to ask him why he looked so sad? He mistook my question though and started muttering about quirk dynamics and how such things could work out. 

I just groaned while covering my face with an arm. I mean even in a situation like this he still doesn't want to sleep with me. "You must truly hate me," I sighed trying to make my tears go away while I still could. Before he could see them. 

"I don't hate you," I blinked in surprise at his answer before removing my arm so I could look at him. "Kacchan I love you, but I know that this isn't what you want. I'm just a useless Deku who can't do anything right while you're Kacchan. You're so amazing at everything, how could I even think about being with you?"