7/15 Birthday Dreams 🍋

A/N the titles and/or other items that sound like they are real names of products or names of items but are NOT a part of mha are completely made up. There is, at least to my knowledge, no movie called The Fire in his Eyes. Also it's super long, I couldn't cut it off, it was too cute to end too quickly. I'm seriously thinking of making this the first chapter, maybe two or three of a new fanfic.
Please enjoy! 🏳️‍🌈

Edit Top Deku✌️

"Deku? Where do you think you're going?" I turned around surprised to hear Kacchan's voice so soft. Have I ever heard him say my name like that? His low voice smooth as honey, his sharp red eyes were watching me but for once he didn't look angry; his eyebrows were smooth, his eyes were... Soft? His lips turned up in that sexy smirk of his.

"K-K-Kacchan?" I couldn't help the stutter, he caught me so off guard I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do, but even now he doesn't look angry. If anything he looks amused. It was pretty late so I was shocked to find anyone else awake let alone out of their room. We were on the second floor and I was just returning to my dorm after a long awaited shower.

"Oi Deku? Are you trying to look down on me?" I blinked at his unusually soft words before it hit me what he actually said.

"Why do you keep asking me that!" I whined, I turned away and actually thumped my head on the wall, my damp hair still sticking to me instead of cushioning me from the wall. Oops. But he is going to be the death of me! It's not like I can actually tell him that I love him or anything so why for the love of All Might does he keep asking such me dumb questions. He already hates me enough as it is.

"Oi Deku, do you remember the quirk you were hit with this morning? While we were on patrol?" I let out a groan before forcing my sleepy mind to think back. It's been a long day, patrolling, training, getting lectured again for not being more careful, studying and dealing with my crying mother again because I was in the hospital for even a few minutes. I mean it WAS only a check up!

"Kacchan," I rub my temple trying to think back. "I was turned into a cat this morning by a five year old who got too excited at seeing a real hero, it only took five minutes to turn back because his quirk is still weak. I had a sick middle schooler that I was helping by carrying him back to his hospital room turn me blue for the next few hours and what was maybe an 8 year old girl accidentally hit me while I was pushing her out of the way of a falling tree branch during the freak rainstorm just before lunch. Which one are you talking about?" There was a bunch of other crap that happened after lunch even though I wasn't patrolling but he did say morning.

I looked back at him, my head still hurting from the headache I've had for over an hour now. I was really hoping that the shower would have helped with that. Kacchan still wasn't angry even though I knew my voice was showing just how irritated I was getting. Today has really been so long and honestly if he would just let me lay down while he held me, maybe run his fingers through my hair?

No stop, I can't think about that right now, he is standing right in front of me and for some reason he isn't angry. If anything it looked like he was happy and dear All Might the way his eyes twinkle in the dim night lights of the hallway was not helping me distract myself from thoughts of him. How can he make a plain black muscle shirt look so yum- I mean good. I'll never know. His loose joggers hanging on his hips clearly showing the top of his v even through the shirt.

I take a deep breath and look away, I can't focus for some reason and my thoughts are running wild. How was it that only a couple minutes ago I was barely awake, dragging myself back to bed? I don't think I was even going to bother drying my hair properly, I was going to just put my towel on my pillow and call it a night. I look down and notice that I'm still only in the said towel.