Fanfiction 🍋

I stretched a little in my seat and Deku stood up and stretched too. The project that we are being forced to complete together is almost done and I can't wait for this sweet torture to be over. It's time for a short break and Deku looked at his phone confused.

"What's this?" He asked before tapping on something and I walked over to look, leaning over his shoulder so I could see too. Bonus Chapter was written in bold at the top and I sat down to read over his shoulder.

~He firmly pushed me back on the bed, careful as if he almost expected me to somehow break,~ I read out loud and suddenly I'm very curious. "What the hell is this?"

"I don't know, Mei sent it to me and told me that I should like it," Deku responded and we both got comfortable before I started reading again. My eyes get wider the more I read.

~His strong hands caressing my thighs as he pulled low moans from my body. It's been a long time since we could relax and explore each other's bodies,~ I sucked in a breath. "Deku is this what I think it is?"

"Maybe?" He sounded just as confused as I felt but his eyes didn't leave his phone. Then I saw our names. Izuku and Katsuki... We read in silence for a while.

~He finally blinked freeing me from his hungry gaze only for him to kiss the tip of my head and then swallow me, pulling my entire cock into his mouth.~

"Oh fuck this is word porn," I gaped at his phone not sure if we should really be reading this or not.

"Kacchan, this is between two guys," Deku whispered and I looked at the story again

~"Oh Katsuki you're so hot" he moaned before taking my lips with his.

"Fill me Izuku," I whimpered~

"Did someone really write this about us?" I demanded slapping the phone down when I saw our names put together like that. I could feel my blood pounding through my veins as excitement scorched through me. Images I didn't have the right to ever even imagine flooded my mind now. Deku on top of me, sweetly torturing me while I screamed and begged for more.

No, this isn't right! It's not okay! Not okay at all! But damn it all I sure as fuck want it now.

Deku started reading out loud his voice thick now making it really obvious how turned on he was getting from the short story. ~"I'm going to love you so that when I'm done you'll still want more," Deku whispered, his voice thick with lust, his eyes hungry~

Hearing Deku read that I looked up to see his face red and his eyes wide but it was like he couldn't stop. And then he started panicking.

"Where is the rest of it? That can't be all of it! Wait, is that why it's titled Bonus Chapter?" Deku whined and I looked over his shoulder again and sure enough the last words on the page read;

~"Let me make you forget the world now?" He was still kissing along my neck but all I could say was yes before I slowly forgot everything else in the world.~