Confessions🍋

"Fuck!" All I could really notice was what was in front of me, smooth skin glistening in a thin layer of sweat, muscles straining against it as our breath mixed between us, panting for air that there just wasn't nearly enough of. Red meets green and while we fight for release, our hearts pounding in our chest, it's just hard to hear anything.

I can barely hear everything I am saying but everytime he opens his mouth, his words course through me, demanding my attention.

"More!" My fingers tighten pulling his hips harder, closer. "Faster!" Our bodies slammed together while our moans filled the air; curses, praise, demands, grunts and screams. A beautiful chorus that no one else could hear.

Our lips meet and my already oxygen starved lungs are screaming but I don't care, fingernails clawing up my back as I left small bruises imprinted on his hips. My lips slide down from his and to his neck letting my teeth mark him as mine.

"FUCK!" He screams out as we freeze up, my teeth still clamped down on the side of his neck even as my own release swept through me.

I let his neck go, trying to just breathe and let my lungs catch up to my heart, my thoughts still such a mess that the only real thought that I have is, "Fuck!"

We lay there panting and it takes a long time for me to notice that I still haven't pulled out yet but I can't bring myself to move yet. I look up to see crimson eyes fluttering back open, fighting sleep from the exhaustion our bodies were protesting.

We had been working hard all day; training, patrolling, and studying just like any other day. But today was different.

"Fuck it! Deku I love you just fucking punch me already!" Kacchan had demanded we were the only ones here at the time, somehow, right outside my room on the second floor and he had actually closed his eyes waiting for me to hit him. He was not at all expecting me to pull him in for a kiss and then pull him into my room.

I would have stopped, I would have pulled away but it was the most amazing thing I had ever heard in my life and he never once tried to pull away. The moment my lips touched his, he opened for me, his hands pulled me closer, he was the one to flip the lock on my door before we could even reach my bed.

And he was the one that started undressing me, I wanted it all. I gave what I got and for once I'm so glad that I didn't stop and think or analyze any of it. I just did what I wanted.

Kacchan.

I finally pull away enough to see his face, we are still panting and only God knows how long we have been here but I don't want it to end. I leaned down and kissed him again and when he responded with soft touches and kisses of his own I kept going.

"I love you too, Kacchan." I whispered between kisses and I felt his fingers dig in a little more. I pulled away just blinking for a few seconds trying to let my thoughts organize themselves but Kacchan was still under me and the sight of him flushed and satisfied at the same time was breathtaking.

"Does that mean we can do that again?" Kacchan bit his lip and then I lost myself, just looking at him he started squirming under me and I am reminded that I am still inside of him. His frustration grew as all I did was lay on him while he tried to create friction between us. I rolled my hips, finding myself still hard enough to slowly slide in and out of him as his moans echoed through my ears.

"Yes, as many times as we want, whenever we want." I answered, letting my hips roll again and getting lost in his sweet body all over again.

When we came back down from our high again I pulled out only to cuddle in his arms, our lungs demanding air as we panted, laying there exhausted. I almost fell asleep until I remembered that we should clean up first.