Accidents Happen 🍋

A/N I swear, None of us will know the answer to how the Moms actually feel about this. 😅

"How in the hell did you hurt yourself this time? Aunty is worried sick and like always it's your fucking fault," I grumbled while I asked, not bothering to look to see who all was in the hospital room because other than Aunty, they will get the fuck over it. I was not however ready to find Deku looking at me with glazed over eyes and a big goofy grin.

"Kacchan!" He yelled while I walked to the side of his bed only to look at him like he was crazy when he suddenly tried to do a nose dive off the side of the bed when he was trying to... Hug me? He missed, by a lot and giggled with what sounded like a mix of insanity and innocence, they should never go hand and hand together in anything. I caught him right before his face could smack into the floor.

"What in the hell?" I grumbled, cursing while I pulled him back onto his bed his sweet giggles still playing in the air and once I had him sitting back up again he didn't let me walk away and instead latched on tight, hugging me so that I couldn't get away without hurting him.

"What in the fuck is the matter with you?" I demanded, not willing to be left in the dark when I'm being manhandled and boxed into a corner. I heard someone clear their throat from behind me and I couldn't pry myself loose so I had to crane my neck as far as it would go to see Aizawa Sensei standing behind me and then only from the corner of my eye.

"Can you get the fucking Nerd off of me or are you enjoying the show?" I barked at him but I only heard him sigh, not getting up.

"You should have knocked before coming in, it's your own fault for walking in without all of the information," he answered, sounding exhausted but I swear that he is enjoying this.

"Then tell me now before there needs to be new medical equipment brought in," I warned him and he sighed before answering me, slowly. I swear if he sighs one more time...

"Bakugo, Midoriya broke most of the bones in his body, no surprise there, but he also had most of his ligaments snapped, cut or torn apart by unknown means and he was so badly beaten that it wasn't until several hours into the healing process that anyone was able to identify that it was the hero Deku at all. We have been actively searching for him even though he was here until about two hours ago when they called U.A. to get his emergency contact information. He has been heavily sedated to counter the pain. The staff were able to heal his body but he will be in such immense pain for the next week or two that he won't be able to function without them," he took a deep breath but it's not because he was out of breath more so like he was trying to give me an extra few seconds to process what he said. "Now why are you here instead of his mother?"

"Aunty sent me because she is still stuck on bedrest from a heart attack," I answered in shock. "How in the hell did he end up in that kind of condition?" I'm not fighting his hug anymore and Deku let out a sigh of relief while he cuddled me in his arms.

"We don't know and he can't focus for long enough to tell us right now. Chances are he won't be able to until the pain is gone and he is off the medication," he answered, now standing next to me where I could actually see him. "You just saved me a lot of trouble though. All of his close friends have been in here already, most of your class, and he refused to let any of them get close. Maybe now the doctors could examine him and give us a more concrete time frame."

"What the hell do you mean he wouldn't let any of them get close? We are talking about Deku here," I snapped at him. Deku acts like he can't function if he stays too far away from people for too long. Then there are the hugs he is always giving out. Last time I saw him hug Round Face I had to leave the room. She was getting red faced and ready to die and go to fangirl heaven. The fucking stalker, at least Deku's stalking is only for your quirk, he isn't trying to get anything from people or make them pay attention to him. Unlike the fucking creep she is, always trying to sit in his lap and I even saw her take trash out of the waste bin just because he was the one to throw it away.