Truth? 🍋

A/N So I've been getting questions about my oneshots and the answer is yes. I have thought about writing them as full length novels each but the idea wouldn't give me a satisfactory ending for them that I haven't a. Done already or b. Hate altogether. So this is where it leaves me. I love the ideas still so maybe one day I'll make actual stories for them. But until then please enjoy the one shots! 🌈

Edit Top Deku ✌️

"So as I'm sure you all saw. Problem child got hit by a quirk," Aizawa Sensei groaned already rubbing the bridge of his nose in irritation. "Again." Of course fucking Deku got hit by a quirk. When isn't he diving to try and protect some extra or whatever? Yeah we're heroes in training but honestly would it hurt him to try and kick the villain's ass first?

"Anyway the villain's quirk takes the strongest emotion that he feels for one person and reverses it on them. The effect will last for three days," I snorted interrupting him.

"Hide All Might, he'll kill him," I grumble waving it off like it was nothing. Who the fuck else could it be? Aunty?

"Actually I have already seen Young Midoriya. Accidentally of course because we had thought the same thing but he is the same as before with me." All Might answered getting my interest.

"All Might, we both know that he worships the ground you walk on?" I raise an eyebrow at him, confused.

"It appears not, Young Bakugo or at least that there is someone else he has stronger feelings for. As a result he doesn't seem to know who or what emotion it could possibly be. Before I had arrived his mother was sitting with him so it isn't her either." Now I'm really fucking confused. Who in the actual fuck?

Aizawa Sensei continued from there, "As a result we have decided to let him back into class and of course the dorms with pro heroes watching of course to make sure no one gets hurt."

"So that's why there are so many heroes in the dorms right now." The half and half bastard stated, as if we need the summary but Aizawa nodded anyway as if it were a question instead.

We were all called into the dorm common area for the announcement and once they made sure everyone was accounted for they brought in a blindfolded Deku. I roll my eyes at their ridiculousness but I'm honestly interested. Who could Deku like more than All Might?

Their dramatic asses made a big show of making sure all the heroes were ready before taking off the blindfold and Deku very slowly opened his eyes. Blinking several times before his eyes rested on me.

"Kacchan!" He ran dodging and avoiding all the so called pros and tackled me in a hug making me grunt at the impact. "I love you Kacchan!" He then snuggled into my neck hugging me tight.

"Wait Midoriya loves Bakugo? But if it's the opposite then..." Kaminari trailed off and everyone stared open mouthed.

"Midoriya can feel hate?" Sero's voice was hollow. I couldn't breathe! Deku hates me? But I thought... I thought we were actually making progress on us? On working together? I mean I know we still aren't really friends but I thought maybe, someday.

"You hate me?" I asked it like it was a fucking question, but the answer was latched on tight as he told me over and over again that he loved me.

"Kacchan listen to me!" He whined, pouting as he did. "I love you," he crooned cuddling me even more.

"Bro..." Kirishima started but I just glared at him. I don't need or want his pity and I sure as fuck don't need the whole class knowing that I was in love with him. Especially not right now.

"Dear All Might!" Aizawa Sensei whispered and I looked up to see the shocked looks on everyone's faces. Pros and students alike were gaping at the greenette as if realizing for the first time that Deku is only human.