Gender Fluid 🍋

A/N I hope everyone is having an amazing and safe Pride Month! I am pansexual and this is how my take on my sexuality. Having said that, obviously I can't turn into a man and back into a woman. That would be too amazing but ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ I can dream. I might be a bit gender fluid too. 😅 I'm probably more nervous about how well you all like this oneshot than any of my others. 🏳️‍🌈

It's been a long day, the morning started with a house fire, nothing too extreme but it is a bad matchup for my quirk

It's been a long day, the morning started with a house fire, nothing too extreme but it is a bad matchup for my quirk. I was able to get everyone, even the dog, out safely and the fire department arrived with plenty of time to put the fire out. Then while I was patrolling there was a kid who must have just gotten his quirk crying and his tears were melting the concrete. Turned out that he was a fan of heroes though and he quickly stopped crying when I told him that I would pick him up and give him an autograph if he did. Made the kid's day. Turns out he had been getting bullied for having a useless villain's quirk.

"That's dumb," I scoffed, getting the kid's immediate attention. "You're not hurting anyone and if they didn't hurt you in the first place your quirk wouldn't have activated. You would make a great police officer or maybe a lawyer? But if you want to work with heroes then I suggest police officers or fire departments. You shouldn't have to cry for whatever it is that you want to do so don't push yourself like that," I lectured him and he nodded fast and I smiled. "Who knows, maybe you'll be a politician that helps heroes in the future," I smiled ruffling his hair and now he is giggling, he seemed to like the idea of actually helping heroes so I hope it helps him.

Then there was the bastard that attacked my favorite place to eat lunch, while I was trying to eat my lunch. My food was thrown on the ground and I lost my temper before I let the cops take him away. I made him bow and apologize for wasting their amazing food no less than ten times. So I had to finish my day with only three bites of my lunch.

Then just as I'm going back to headquarters someone was doing the fucking villain laugh and I jumped to dodge but it was just a teenager who was dared to scare a hero. I had to give him a very stern lecture as to why that was bad and that I wasn't scared, I was ready to blow his fucking face off using my quirk. By the time I was done talking all the teens were very pale and I sent them on their way.

"Long day Kacchan?" I looked up to see Deku walking up from behind me but he was smiling like always.

"If you only fucking knew," I groaned and my stomach growled. I rub my stomach, just a little longer and I would be home and able to eat, the fact it would be leftover cold pizza be damned. I'm hungry.

"Here, I saw the news bulletin that your lunch was ruined," he handed me a bag with around six fast food burritos in it. I'm not even upset that they are already cool. "I didn't get to eat lunch either," he sighed and his stomach decided to complain now too.

"Your office or mine?" I asked, closing the bag and handing it back to him.

"Mine is soundproof, we'll be able to talk about our day," he smiled happily at me.