Waking Dreams 🍋

A/N Top Deku. ✌️

"Kacchan?" I hear the voice of the angel I'm in love with. Just fucking why? Why does he have to haunt my dreams too? I open my eyes to see him standing next to my bed, he's wearing loose joggers that were hanging on his hips as if he were to just shift his hips a little they would fall down letting me see exactly where that V of his leads. His skin in the soft moonlight from the one window I left the blinds open on showed that he was topless and I could look all I wanted at that ripped body of his.

"Deku what are you doing here?" I already knew exactly how these dreams of mine tend to go and that was with hours of him hot and sweaty on top of me.

"Kacchan, I need your help." I start to sit up, this is a new scenario and I would kind of like to see where it goes.

"Come here," I tell him hoping that for once when I wake up I can finally forget these useless feelings of mine. I already know that he hates me, it's easy to see the way he glares at me when he thinks no one is looking, that doesn't however stop how fucking hot he is when he does it though, not that I needed that to know after everything I've done.

"Kacchan?" He is standing right next to my bed now, he looks confused but at the same time so unbelievably horny, yep this is a dream. I pull the tank top that I wore to bed off over my head. The sooner I get this going the longer I get to enjoy it before my alarm goes off in the morning.

"Get up here, Nerd." I already have all of my clothes off and the blush on his face as he watched me get undressed was too cute. I watched him crawl onto my bed, his eyes all but leaving scorch marks on my skin as if he were trying to burn my image into his mind.

I really like how this dream is going. Normally he says a few sweet words and the next thing I know I'm screaming out his name. This on the other hand? Where it's like he doesn't really know what he is doing either but he can't stay away, oh I like this a lot. I can almost pretend this is real.

He's right next to me just looking up and down my body, his blush growing darker the longer he looked and I could see his hard on pressing against the pants he was still somehow wearing.

"Do you want to keep your clothes on?" I asked, pretending to be hurt and the way his head snapped back so he could look down at himself I watched as he quickly tore his clothes off, throwing them onto the floor.

I let out a chuckle and leaned in to whisper in his ear blowing slightly so that I could maybe turn him on more. "Now how can I help a man like you?" I know, it's the corniest, cringiest line there is but the fuck if I care, it is my fucking dream.

"I-I-I-..." He stuttered his breathing, shuddering, making me smile at the hot nervous hunk in front of me. I cupped his cheek making him stop talking and gently pulled him towards me, in moments his lips were against mine and for once I could swear this was real and not a dream.

I gave him a couple small kisses before I stopped just out of reach of his lips and I licked my lips, hell even I was panting, my excitement was getting the better of me. Dream or not I wanted him, I want him so bad it hurts.

"Take me," I whispered and I swear his eyes lit up in the dark and his lips were on mine again and he had pushed me back onto my bed crawling on top of me. "Fucking yes!" I moaned when he broke away for us to breathe before he attacked my neck making me moan louder.

He pulled away but he was shaking. I can't tell if he is just that excited, nervous or just cold but he doesn't look like he is afraid at all. Which is something I never wanted nor ever want again.

"I've never done this before," he whispered, still trembling, just out of reach of my lips.

"That makes two of us," I tried to laugh but it died in my throat. I am scared, can I even do it wrong in my own dreams? I try to shake the thought out of my head before adding, "There is plenty of lube in the top drawer, just take your time with me, I'll try to relax." Who do I even pray to? I was so nervous I was starting to shake. I need to relax, just relax.