My Omega is a Dom 🍋

A/N so as much as you all liked my Alpha and Omega 2 part story I figured I would try something a little different. 😈 I could work this into a whole novel but I don't think I would have ever finished because of the type of story it would have been so there will not be a part 2 to this one! Also this is the last day to vote for the October bonus oneshot! Right now it is still a tie between Secrets pt 5, Kacchan <3 pt 3, and Past Mistakes pt 2. Remember to vote and as always please enjoy! 💃🏻🌺

I clenched my hands trying to release the little bit of pressure building up inside of me but of course that doesn't work, it never does.

*Sit down!* Kacchan hisses at his friends but I can't help doing exactly that. The pressure inside of me subsided a little while I hoped for another harmless command.

"Bro, we are all Doms here, that isn't going to work," Kiri chuckled and the rest of his friends were still goofing off around him. Why does Kiri have to say so much? He couldn't just let Kacchan give a few commands? Would it have really hurt anything?

*Shut the fuck up!* Kacchan commanded anyway and my mouth pressed closed forcing the sigh of relief to stay hidden when he used the command. The pressure inside of me slowly ebbing away. He gave a few other harmless commands and it wasn't long before I was smiling brightly while writing in my notebook again. Finally all of the pressure from being left alone was gone.

I'm sure Kacchan felt it too otherwise there is no way he would be smirking like that right now. He could feel his commands being followed and the pressure of being caged would have released around him just as much as me.

I'm a Sub and no one here knows that, not even Kacchan. All anyone knows is that I'm an Alpha and it's unheard of for an Alpha to be a Sub. It's been a year now since these second genders and orientations popped up, thanks to a kid with a quirk playing with a map. Now everyone in Japan has to deal with these new rules and urges and no one knows if it's permanent or temporary yet.

I take out a red pill and quickly take it, catching Kiri's attention.

"Looks like Midobro is about to go into his rut again. He probably won't be in class tomorrow," he said loud enough I could hear him but he acted like he didn't realize that. Sometimes I want to curse my bad luck. I'm an Alpha but I'm a Sub so my urges could only be curbed by an Omega Dom and chances of finding one of those is about the same as me being an Alpha Sub. Slim to none.

"Ug, don't remind me. I took my pill at lunch and I already feel it coming," I heard Kacchan whine before clearing his throat.

"Bro sometimes you sound like an Omega, if it wasn't for you snarling at us with your Dom commands I would swear by it," Kiri laughed and I just wanted to groan. The pill I just took is birth control, since no one seems to be able to fight back the urges of their rut or heat. Doctors everywhere had to rush to find a solution and it is now mandatory to carry your medicine on you at all times now, because we just don't know when it will hit.

*Shut up!* Kacchan commanded again and my lips pressed closed again as relief flooded me.

I put my head down for a while before I looked up to see Kacchan looking at me while his friends were all interested in something else, chatting away.

"Please?" I mouth as if he has ever given me anything I have ever asked for.

*Come here* he commands and I stand up and walk over, his eyes going wide as I do what he commands. I give up, I need relief and he is the only one who's commands actually affect me. I wonder why that is?

"Oh hey Midobro, what's up?" Kiri looked up at me smiling. I can hear the undertones of his Dom in his voice but they don't do anything at all for me, even when he actually uses a command.