Bubblegum Mess...🍋

A/N Yeah completely inspired by the fanart. I mean... Yeah. Also I looked up how to get bubblegum out. I'm sorry I personally cannot stand peanut butter so now neither can they.

Edit Top Deku. ✌️

💀 Smut chapter forget lemon... 💀

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME NERD!" I can't not scream when we get thrown together by some fucking bubblegum villain. Literally.

"I can't Kacchan! I'm stuck," he whined. The villain was already caught but had somehow managed to coat us in his quirk before the erasure handcuffs were on him. That did not however stop him from body slamming Deku into me after he had them on. Fuck! My! Life!

"I swear to All Might that if you don't get the fuck off of me, I will explode!" My screams turned into a deadly, quiet whisper and I saw Deku freeze and what had to be all the blood leave his face. Damn, the nerd really is afraid of me...

He squirmed, not bothering to try and respond as he wiggled and struggled to get off of me but nothing helped, if anything it only made it worse.

"Fuck it. Hold still," he froze at my instructions and I used my chin to hit his head set so that his mic would turn on. "Oi get the fuck over here and get us unstuck so I can murder this fucker!"

"Kacchan! We are heroes, we can't just-"

"Did I fucking stutter?" I turned my attention to the laughing pink bubblegum wad. "When I'm done with you, you are going to wish all I did was beat the fuck out of you!" I snarled at her, or him. What the fuck ever it is, like I fucking care.

"But-!"

"Kacchan!" Deku interrupted the villain to lecture me and started squirming again. Oh. This is bad. This is very bad.

"I said to hold still, fucking Deku! Exactly what do you think you are doing?" I growled at him, I could easily see that the little red indicator light on his ear piece had turned off telling me that whoever had been listening to the coms had disconnected already.

"I'm trying to get us apart," he huffed like I was the one being difficult.

I take a deep breath, then another and another. "Deku look where we are stuck and think for a minute, WHY I want you to stop fucking moving," I growled in his ear so that at least the villain wouldn't hear me. Thankfully he did what I said and his face went from white to red and he struggled some more earning a groan and growl from me. "Keep it up, I fucking dare you. I won't kill you until after I get what I need," I whispered again making sure his com was still off before I do.

He froze and I saw him licking his lips before he bit his lower one. He didn't move again but he whispered back in my ear, "I-I-I j-just might need you t-t-too." He whimpered a little and when I tried to adjust myself, failing miserably, I felt what he meant.

"Fuck it! I'm hitting your com again," I growled and he nodded turning to make it easier. "Where the fuck are you extras? Deku and I already have the villain cuffed and secure, you just need to get us the fuck out of this fucking pink shit."

"Iida! Please! We are trapped and can't move. It's embarressing!" Deku whined some more, he nodded as if he were listening carefully and then he gave our location. "Please hurry, we can't defend ourselves if a villain comes." That seemed to be the ticket because Deku sighed in relief and I saw his com light go off.

"If you meant it, my dorm after we get this shit cleaned off of us." I whispered and saw him flinch before he barely nodded in acknowledgment. Fuck for all I know I was seeing shit. I mean I barely whispered my voice was so low.

I am so turned on it might be for the best that I have time to take deep breaths and try and calm down, but it's not really helping considering Deku is still pressed right against me. Every now and again he would try and struggle again only to feel me and let out a squeak before freezing again.