11: Parade 2

Kami had to press Yumi's accupoint to make her unconscious.

She was angry after seeing that person who looked like Sancho. He even had the same name as him.

Since she was beginning to get uncontrollable, Kami decided to make her unconscious and the four of them proceeded in Red Cosmetics shop.

Nagulat pa nga si Narcissa when she saw Kami carrying the unconscious Yumi.

"Oh God... What happened to her?" Narcissa asked with panic.

"Kami knocked her out." Simpleng sagot ni Rui sa dalaga which made her more flabbergasted.

Kami knocked her out? But why?

"It's a long story. I'll bring her to the office." Kami seriously said.

"S-sure, sure..."

After na mailapag ni Kami sa sofa ang dalaga, he once again pressed his accupoint and she began to stir awake.

Yumi was disoriented for a moment and when she finally remembered what had happened, she quickly glared at Kami.

"I need to do it. You are about to attack that guy."

"Which I should!"

"No, you shouldn't."

"He's... He is..." Hindi magawang matapos ni Yumi ang nais niyang sabihin.

Although she was still very angry na halos pagpawisan ang buong katawan niya dahil dito, she was still aware na kasama pa nila sila Rui, Muna at Narcissa sa opisinang iyon.

Not that she didn't trust them. But hers and Kami's transmigration in this era were only known by three people.

Kami, herself and Mateo...

She was afraid that if they told them about their secret, baka ipasok na lang nila silang bigla sa Asylum.

She meant, she might be a psycho and had sadism tendency some times but she wasn't ready yet to wear a straightjacket, you know.

"Can you leave us first?" Kami asked the three.

"Will you knock her out again?" Nakapamewang pa na tanong ni Narcissa sa kanya. She was even raising an eyebrow at him, clearly, she was castigating Kami for what he had done to Yumi.

Really... This lady had a 360 degree turn after she met Yumi.

Kami, most of the time, admired this fact about her but at times like this, he just didn't like it as much.

"Only if I need to." He answered.

"Yah..."

"It's okay, Narcy. We just have something important to talk about. So if you can leave us for a moment, it will be greatly appreciated." Yumi interrupted.

"Fine. Just call out loud if necessary." Narcissa said while glaring at Kami. Then the three of them finally left.

Kami snorted as soon as the door closed. "Unbelievable. What? Does she think I will beat you? How can I possibly do that? Baka ako pa kamo ang mabugbog mo."

He felt injustice after glared at like that by Narcissa.

However, Yumi ignored his indignation and got directly to the matter at hand.

"He is Sancho."

"We are not sure about that yet."

"What are you talking about? What are we not sure about yet? He looks like him and has the same name as him. Isn't this a common theme by now? Just look at the three of us. There is no doubt na siya ay si Sancho. And I have to kill him now in order to appease this anger within me.

"Kami, I cannot help it. He killed Master and then the two of us. He put me in that chase and forced me to jump off that raging sea. If I do not ask for repayment for everything that have happened in the past life, I will definitely not be able to live at peace at all."

"I know, Yumi... I know. I am not asking you to not collect but I do not want you to rush things either. Think about it carefully. This person is Don Enrico's brother. I think you should sound him out first if the Don likes this brother of his or not.

"Besides, Yumi, killing him right away is never your style. After all he has done, you want to give that mercy to him? An easy death? Really?"

Yumi fell silent after that.

Kami, of course, was right. That person didn't deserve an easy death.

She had to do this properly then. She would collect his debts to them slowly and surely.

***

In order to remove the killing intent in her body, Yumi went to Assassin Guild and trained herself for the whole day.

Umuwi lamang siya when she finally felt better... and exhausted.

As for Kami, he began to investigate about that Sancho Navarro.

Although he was stopping Yumi a while ago, it didn't mean he wasn't feeling angry too.

That person put him and Yumi in their deaths.

He was also unreconciled about it.

But he didn't want Yumi to ruin herself just for that guy... again.

In this lifetime, Yumi and he would be smarter than that Sancho and everyone else na gusto silang gamitin at ipahamak. The both of them would be a force to be frightened of lalo na ng lalaking iyon. That, he promise to himself and Yumi and would definitely make sure of.

***

"It's a dead end."

"It is."

"You want me dead..."

"Yumi, trust me."

"Whichever lifetime, Sancho, I will never trust you again. As for this necklace, you can get it from me to the afterlife. Goodbye..."

Yumi woke up with a start. Napaupo pa siya sa kanyang kama and was a bit disoriented for a moment.

Well, look at that. She was now having nightmares about that stormy, dreadful night.

"Señorita? Okay lang po ba kayo?"

It was Muna.

Poor girl... Nagising niya pa ito.

"Yes, I do."

For a moment, silence fell in that room.

But after some minutes, si Yumi din ang bumasag ng katahimikan doon.

"Muna, are you still up?"

"Yes, Señorita."

"I want to have some milk."

Yumi heard a rustle on Muna's sleeping area.

Then the lamp lit up and she saw the latter standing up.

"Ikukuha ko po kayo."

Yumi shook her head.

"Let's go there together. Also, I am thinking of jogging. Since I came back from the province, hindi na ulit ako nakatakbo. Would you like to join me?"

She saw that grimace passed by on Muna's face. She almost chuckled because of it.

She reckoned, the lady didn't like that morning activity so much.

Well, she must be the one to blame for that. She used it to punish her the first time.

Anyway, although that expression passed by on Muna's face and she clearly didn't want to jog at all, she still managed to look at Yumi with a poker face and said, "I'd like to join you, Señorita."

This time, Yumi really did laugh out loud.

Ah, Muna... So cute.

***